style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3624 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

My mum and dad want to cancel there BT Vision but from looking on the website it says that if you have a 10 month period to cancel free of charge but if you do it after 10 months it will cost £200.00 :eek:!

Is that correct when they were never told this when they signed up and have no paper work saying that they would have to pay £200 for cancelling?

Any information will be greatly appreciated!

I don't know where you have read this but if you visit the B.T website they ask you to pay for the remainder of your contract just like a mobile phone contract.

Take a look at http://HTTP://WWW.PRODUCTSANDSERVICES.BT.COM/CONSUMERPRODUCTS/DYNAMICMODULES/PAGECONTENTFOOTER/PAGECONTENTFOOTERPOPUP.JSP?PAGECONTENTFOOTER_POPUPID=26746&S_CID=CON_FURL_TERMCHARGES

There will be a minimum term for service - depending on the package - I'm assuming they took it with BT Broadband. It is THIS that has the 18 month minimum term, so providing they keep internet and dump BTV, they should be OK.