Gum

Capital One CCA Advice Please

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3631 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi - Capital one passed the debt to Fredrickson International Ltd and I requested a CCA on the 5th of August 2009 and they then passed the debt back to Capital One and they did not send me the CCA as the request for cca was not signed by me but I put my name on the letter. I wrote to Capital one on the 26th Oct 2009 and again a formal complaint on the 7th November where I signed the letter and they have now sent me the CCA today. Please advise whether this CCA is enforceable and also whether I have any other arguments with them for the delay in providing this information. Many Thanks..Gum

Thread moved.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

No I did not tick the PPI

I checked my original records when I applied for the card and it appears that I had scribbled on application form in the signature box which in fact is not my real signature, just to test Capital One out and they still issued me with a card! Where do I stand legally? what they have sent me is the scribbled signature form I sent to them and does not contain my genuine signature. Any ideas or advise for me please?

Well, if tey can prove it was you who did it then it is enforceable.

Why were you testing Cap One out?.

If you try to pursue a claim against them you would have to admit to it being you who signed, altogether a difficult case to argue.

They should respond in 12 + 2 days to a CCA request.

If I have been helpful please tickle my scales or better still contribute to CAG.

Sent them three applications but they said they could not find them? The one that was scribbled they had found and approved!