Help with MBNA CCA, please. - ***WRITTEN OFF***

Laura Cooke
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4501 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Slick did write to court as you advised and as advised by the clerk at court which said to ask for my costs to be sorted as MBNA not complied then their letter came offering costs which I wrote back and accepted nothing as been deposited in bank my daughter checked yetserday will write to MBNA again :)

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cheque received rang court they said they were pleased but they said as caution they won`t accept it as it`s paid till the cheque clears!! they said when it is I can write and tell them the claim is settled thanks Slick:D

Great !! :D

Just let the court know when the cheque's cleared.

Please make a site donation if you can - funds are really short. Thanks.

:)

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)

Thanks Laura,

Your donation will help keep the site going. :D

:cool:

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks very much Laura.

Whatever your donation, it is gratefully received and will help the site to help others.

:D

• 1 year later...

MBNA not had a penny in over 3 years off me got 2 cards with them had 2 letters come today not heard anything in over a year one is from Experto Credite and other from Westcot who I have not heard from before. Told Experto to refer to my last letter they have not purchased the debt under no obligation to discuss it told them it should be wrote off due to the evidence supplied to FOS which got the other creditors to write off debts all but two that is, as not heard from them. Told Westcot they have no authorisation to discuss this debt as they do not own it told them to return it to MBNA

• 4 months later...

Nice Christmas present for you Laura. Well done and here's to a prosperous New Year.

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

That's a result Laura !! :whoo:

Here's to a Happy New Year for you.

:-)

Anyone got the link for template letter to write off a debt due to hardship please putting a letter to Philips & Cohen who have wrote to a blind vulnerable 78 year old who can no longer afford to pay her catalogue she as not paid it in a year her income dropped when she lost her husband in November 2010

Hi Laura, I'm not sure if there is a standard template for this as there can be so many different circumstances for people.

I would start a new thread for this particular case and prepare a letter to them just stating the facts and the lady's inc/exp etc and see how they respond.