Help with MBNA CCA, please. - ***WRITTEN OFF***

Laura Cooke
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4501 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Photo0001-8.jpg?t=1267697105

this seems to show the DN being issued and then the amount being charged off the account, your having failed to comply with the DN

it was then either assigned- or the balance moved to a delinquent account or some similar system

i would want to know what the scrubbed out bits were

perhaps they assigned it and then it was sent back to them- clearly something they dont want you to see

Photo0004-2.jpg?t=1267698010

if it is not easily legible then it does not comply with s78 and they remain in default

UK Parliament SIs 1980-1989/1983/1551-1600/Consumer Credit (Enforcement, Default and Termination Notices)

Regulations 1983 (SI 1983/1561)/2

(1) Any notice to be given by a creditor or owner in relation to a regulated agreement to a debtor or hirer under section

76(1) of the Act (which relates to the duty to give notice to the debtor or hirer (non-default cases) before taking certain

action t o enforce a term of an agreement) shall contain--

(a) a statement that the notice is served under section 76(1) of the Consumer Credit Act 1974;

(b) the information set out in paragraphs 1 to 5 of Schedule 1 to these Regulations; and

© statements in the form specified in paragraphs 6 to 8 of that Schedule.

(2) Any notice to be given by a creditor or owner in relation to a regulated agreement to a debtor or hirer under section

87(1) of the Act (which relates to the necessity to serve a default notice on the debtor or hirer in accordance with section

88 before taking certain action by reason of any breach of the agreement by the debtor or hirer) shall contain--

(a) a statement that the notice is a default notice served under section 87(1) of the Consumer Credit Act 1974;

(b) the information set out in paragraphs 1 to 3, 6 and 8 of Schedule 2 to these Regulations; and

© statements in the form specified in paragraphs 4, 5, 7[, 8A] and 9 to 11 of that Schedule.

(3) Any notice to be given by a creditor or owner in relation to a regulated agreement to a debtor or hirer under section

98(1) of the Act (which relates to the duty to give notice to the debtor or hirer (non-default cases) of termination of an

agreement) shall contain--

(a) a statement that the notice is served under section 98(1) of the Consumer Credit Act 1974;

(b) the information set out in paragraphs 1 to 5 of Schedule 3 to these Regulations; and

Page 1 of 10

© statements in the form specified in paragraphs 6 to 8 of that Schedule.

(4) The lettering in any notice given under paragraph (1), (2) or (3) above shall, apart from any signature, be easily

legible and of a colour which is readily distinguishable from the colour of the paper.

[(4A) Any notice to be given under a provision of these Regulations shall be in writing and given to the debtor or hirer

in paper form.]

(5) Where any statement is required to be in a form specified in a Schedule to these Regulations and is reproduced in

the notice, then apart from any heading to the notice, trade names or names of parties to the agreement--

(a) the lettering in the statement shall be afforded more prominence (whether by capital letters, underlining, large or

bold print or otherwise) than any other lettering in the notice; and

(b) where words are both shown in capital letters and underlined in any statement specified in a Schedule to these

Regulations, they shall be afforded yet more prominence.

this seems to show the DN being issued and then the amount being charged off the account, your having failed to comply with the DN

So MBNA call their DN`s NOD? so NOD can mean DN some say it can`t but my comms log clearly show that`s what they calling mine

How do you know if all the paper work is there? it had a comms log page for each account with a line deleted I have wrote to query this

Had The acknowledgement of Service back today saying MBNA will defend all of the claim

Surely one can put a wasted costs in when they waited till I filed N1 before they sent items?

A few years ago the bank did this for bank charges I was able to put a wasted costs in but can remember very little about when and how I made this wasted costs

Didn`t pay any Court fees on benefits

"Concerning the deleted items "blacked out" are due to a Statistical nature and used solely for management forecasting which in accordance with Data Protection Act 1998 we are able to remove for the purpose of management forecasting or that is likely to prejudice the conduct of our business"

Envelope postage paid 36p

Hubbies CCA is not legible, the DN listed on comms log as NOD was a day short received nothing to say debt sold onto Experto Credite had one letter off them now another should I respond to them? they are requesting a regular monthly payment or a settlement how do I respond when they have nothing to force the debt?

Edited by Laura Cooke

dear sirs

I refer to your letter of XXXXXXX and note that you allegedly act on behalf of MBNA

i note that you refer to my having "chosen to avoid communicating with you"

given that i have never heard of you before and that my physcic abilities are virtually non existant, it would indeed have been difficult for me to have done so (contacted you before now).

I have not been advised by MBNA that you act for them, nor have you enclosed any evidence of that fact

I do not like the tone of your letter. kindly do not contact me again unless and until:-

a/ MBNA confirm that you act on their behalf and

b/ You make an assumption that i am not devoid of intelligence and common sense and the tone and manner of your communication reflects that observation

Y F

Laura,

Heres a thread with details about them being part of MBNA

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collection-industry/213712-debt-clear-recoveries-proof.html

My Posts exist exclusively to assist me in preparing litigation against another party.

As such, it is almost certainly protected by litigation privilege.

The legal requirements for claiming litigation privilege are well established and are not in dispute.

Communication between a solicitor, or the client, or a third party will be protected by litigation privilege where the communications are for the dominent purpose of obtaining legal advice in connection with, or conducting litigation in prospect: Re: "Highgate Traders Limited (1984)"BCLC 151.

Copyright Information: All information contained in this website , Associated websites, and Forum posts are Copyright "Reclaim The Right Ltd". If you wish to use the information on this site for publication elsewhere then please email the administrator for permission.