Help with MBNA CCA, please. - ***WRITTEN OFF***

Laura Cooke
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4495 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Want to know how to post my hubbies 2 MBNA CCA to the site for advice struggling to know where to post and then where to find things again

Want to know how to post my hubbies 2 MBNA CCA to the site for advice struggling to know where to post and then where to find things again

Edited by citizenB
merging duplicated posts

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hi laura

scroll to top of page & click on 'The Consumer Forums' then scroll down to 'MBNA' & then click on the 'new thread' button

then on the blue bar towards the top of the page go into 'quick links' and then 'subscribed threads' - this will bring up any threads youve started or posted on :)

Edited by pinkduchess

Can anyone advise please sent £10 postal order for my sars from MBNA as they only sent me a copy of my application when I sent for cca they have returned the postal order and stated without identification showing my signature they cannot send my sars for security reasons

Sent for copy of cca I got a copy of my application so sent £10 postal order for my sars had a response stating MBNA cannot send it for security reasons without proof of my signature which they`ll accept a copy of either my driving licence or passport what can I do now?

Edited by citizenB
merging duplicated posts

If I were you I'd send it to them. These idiots don't care that they have always communicated with you at your address, they are awful, tragic bent liars....that is the world we live in.

Send back your £10 and tell them to provide forthwith and quickly; but the most important thing is reporting them to the massively useless OFT (I know, I know, still worth it though)

I take it you know what awful bent, filthy liars MBNA are?!

I look forward to hearing of your success! Best thing is....Do not listen to their horrific, pathetic lies!!

Really appreciate the replies sent for Sars as had cca come back for 2 accounts my husband had with MBNA husband had a brain injury so I am having to deal with everything he as been paying into a dmp with CCCS since July this year none of creditors accept the low payment and starting to get default notices, can`t offer more than is available so started off with MBNA sending for cca 2 things have come back which are applications for 2003 and 2005 I would like the Sars but if I send back the £10 postal order what do I actually put in writing to them? and no idea how to post my husbands cca up onto the site useless on a computer lol

Before I can complain about them don`t I have to write to them to allow them to put things right?

Joined this photobucket thing how do I scan things onto their and then onto here at a total loss how to do that

If I send the postal order back for the sars from MBNA without proof of who ,my husband is am I just running risk they`ll return it again? what can I put in writing as such to tell them to send it and to stop acting the goat already reported them to ICO and advice please how to scan agreements onto the consumer site pleaseee

advice please how to scan agreements onto the consumer site pleaseee

PHOTOBUCKET (How to use)

Credit cards and DCAs

and post 16

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/welcome-consumer-forums/107001-how-do-i-dummies.html

If MBNA don't comply with the SAR request then make sure you report them to ICO ( The ICO will charge MBNA at least £500 to cover the investigation costs ) and also go to court to force their compliance.

Have a look how FUAFB did this against Lloyds TSB.

The tactics used are the same against any financial institution that fails to comply

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/lloydstsb-successes/208966-me-them-sar-non.html

Hi, Laura.

There is a video going around which will help you, I've asked another cagger to send me it, I'll post it up as soon as I get it.

Regards.

Scott.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

Isn`t it hard to understand copied that url thing up in space but it says my name then when I click on it no file comes up just the photobucket web site thanks Scott think it would be a big help for people to recognise not everyone understands computers urls, pasting etc is all nonsense to me no idea what uit is

Looks like I`ll have to wait been trying for 4 hours now to download cca all I get is the photobucket web site with name of the account holder wish it was as simple as copying pasting to microsoft office or ebay

Edited by Laura Cooke

you got there, pity its upside down

NEVER FORGET

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Help Our Hero's Website

http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/

HIGHWAY OF HEROES

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bear-garden/181826-last-tribute-our-lads.html

Like Cooking ? check the Halogen Cooker thread

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bear-garden/218990-cooking-halogen-cookers.html

The 2 items I have posted are what MBNA sent me as copies of my husbands CCA this is my husbands application the terms and conditions are barely readable it states the rest of your terms and conditions 4-19 can be found in the full conditions which we must give to you, which my husband never had. 2nd paper is the back of the application. Sent along with these 2 papers are 4 pages of what they say are a copy of the agreement which as my husbands name and address printed on the front which I believe as been added in as others like this I have seen for 2003 and 2005 do not have the name and address on the front the terms and conditions sent are the same for the 2003 MBNA account and the 2005 MBNA account apart from the rates of interest and the default charges are the same £12 each on agreement papers though on the applications they have sent back the default sums are £20 in 2003 and £25 in 2005. As with the 2005 application at the bottom where the cardholders request and declaration is it asks you to read section 11 in the terms and conditions provided before signing but there is no section 11

Edited by sea-sidelady

What was sent with request for CCA name and address typed in but noticed this not on others I have seen and default £12 on the 4 page cca yet it was £20 on terms and conditions on application The 4 pages of what they state is a copy of the credit card agreement has nowhere where it can be signed but the application as been signed

Edited by sea-sidelady