Can We All Do Something Meaningful About Starting A 'class Action' Against Lenders ?

rocket1
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2822 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the problem is that it needs the brains of a lawyer. In fact I'm certain of it. The problem is simple to state:

1 - All these people want legal redress (& lots of publicity directed against the fraudulent lenders)

2 - how do we all go about it

3 - answer employ a lawyer to articulate the whole process of bringing one separate case after another, or putting several together in a class action, whichever is more appropriate.

We are all floundering because we lack the lawyer's knowledge to put it into the form of a case - the whys and wherefores of the actual law in each separate case. This is why lawyers exist.

If we had the ability to get hold of the right type of lawyer (i.e had the dosh to pay him) we would not have a problem getting on with this.

So, everyone, what we need to do is find a way of getting proper legal advice. It might only be needed for one case, whatever, a conversation with a lawyer is definitely the next step, I think.

There is no justice, because there are those who can afford to pay for expensive lawyers and those who cannot. They are immediately at a disadvantage ... it is totally unfair.

When those who are unfamiliar with the complexities of the law are expected to represent themselves, they often lose cases which they should have won. Not only that, but the courts take advantage of the lack of knowledge and run rings around them in order to clock up more fees... it is wrong, wrong WRONG!!!

Everyone should have access to justice, not just those who are fotunate enought to have the money to pay. TB

Ryde,

Wow, I am astonished that Parliament had heard this very accurate evidence about the sheer criminality of the sub-prime mortgage market and I have never seen any publicity quoting this report or heard about Parliament doing anything about it. It seems to have been 'buried' somehow.

Do you have other information about this select committee to enable me to get more information about it from the Parliament website. So far there is no information in your post that I can use to identify the report and search for it.

I would like to see the whole report from that sub committee and exactly what happened to the report and what effect it had/didn't have and what publlicity it received

3 - answer employ a lawyer to articulate the whole process of bringing one separate case after another, or putting several together in a class action, whichever is more appropriate... So, everyone, what we need to do is find a way of getting proper legal advice. It might only be needed for one case, whatever, a conversation with a lawyer is definitely the next step, I think.

At the moment, for most people, this is not worth doing. Organised crime seems to have fraudulently subverted some procedures in the County Court of England and Wales, apparently for the purpose of double- and triple-dipping in the profit of the sale of repossessed properties and controlling the ownership and disposition of land in the UK by unlawful as well as lawful means.