amsgirl

Connaught/1st Credit HELP PLS

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3625 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Connaught have started writing to me about a debt that was Halifax and then 1st Credit.

Basically I CCA'd 1st Credit back in january and they sent me an application form!?! Since then there has been various letters and demands etc etc.

At the end of November I got a letter from Connaught?????? So i wrote to them explaining that I CCA'd 1st Credit and that the account was in dispute.

Today I got another letter from Connaught Collections saying that 1st Credit supplied me with a copy of my credit agreement back in February and they have attached the 'application form' and a copy of the terms and cons and they "do not recognise any valid dispute in relation to the account" therefore please forward a payment proposal for the full outstanding balance!!

Help!! have I been dumped by 1st Credit now??? The account is in dispute so what do I now need to send to Connaught??

Any help appreciated, thanks

If they think the cca is valid, and you're sure it's not, then it doesn't look like you have common ground. If you're sure the cca won't stand scrutiny, then let them take you to court.

Have you posted it on CAG for a 2nd opinion?

Connaught And Worst Credit Are One And The Same

Just Like Dlc And Hillesden

Marlin And Bramber

Same Crap

Different Name

Same Muppett On The Phone

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert