Mhill716600 -v- Barclaycard

mhill716600
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5245 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi There i am in the same situation as you. i have just received a standard letter from a Grant Luke telling me that they have responded in the correct manner and do not have to supply me with the Signed Copy of the Original Agreement.

I think that they cannot find it as i was with Fly Buy then morgan stanley and then Barclaycard.

I am still paying them through Payplan about £6.00 per month and they have frozen the interest i owe £4,000.

What do you think i should do next?

Cheers

MH

Hi Mhill,

I've moved your posts to avoid hijacking and you now have your own BC thread. I've also removed the duplicate post.

Are you paying other debtors through PayPlan. PP won't like it if you say there's no credit agreement, or it's not valid, so I'll pay others but not BC.

There's also a possibility that BC may "review" the existing agreement and want to charge interest again, if you ask for sight of the credit agreement.

:)

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)

Hi All,

I have just had a call from Mercers,

I explained to them that i was awAiting for a true signed copy of my credit agreement, to which i was given the reply,"you have not got a signed Credit agreement" only a signed Application Form?. to which i have asked for a true copy of this.

When i said that i would contest the agreement , and would let them take me to court she explained that Barclays will not take me to court but would send in DOORSTEP COLLECTORS.

I then said that if they went down that route i would consider taking them to court, i which she replied have you got the money to take us to court?

I then ended the conversation

Any Thoughts out there

Regards

MH

Hi,

My oh my, what are they like, admitting they don't have an agreement, only an application. Can't wait to see that! :)

You could have told the woman on the phone that you would apply for fee remission as you were so strapped for cash if you took them to court. That would shut her up.

As for collecting your doorstep. I'd love to be a fly on the wall when they try that one. Bunch of weaklings:)

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Personally, I doubt the caller has access to info about whether BC have a valid credit agreement or not.

The answer here is to NOT answer callers secuity Q's, then hang up.

:)

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)

Hello Again,

I did find it strange when she told me that there was no agreement only a signed application form. she did say though that as soon as i used the card this was a form of acceptance of the terms and conditions. what i could not understand was that on she seemed concerned that i would take Barclays to court and even asked if i had the money to do this action?.

I have noticed on this forum that Barclays do take people to court Strange eh?

MH