The Funding Corporation - Bill Of Sale

Guest Persha
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5214 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi - my previous thread is really long so am starting a new one. Is there anyone who can help me fill in and send off a N244 form as well as cost. Basically I have had a guts full with The Funding Corporation. My arguement is as follows,

1) The only credit agreement they have (I got the papers back today from an SAR) is one that is signed by me AND NOT by them

2) The bill of sale states 60 equal repayments which equals £11 335.20 but the credit agreement is for £11 780.20.

3) The credit agreement states 59 instalments plus one payment of £250 and a final payment of £383.92 which amounts to £11 780.20.

THEREFORE the amounts of instalments for the BOS and the credit agreement are different. There is also no mention of the 1st and last payment on the BOS.

4) BOS was signed by the sales representative therefore surely he would gain from the sale of the vehicle so does this a breach of the BOS?

5) Have also just seen in the papers a clause which I initialled when the car was sold saying that I have requested and received a discount off the cost of my vehicle in lieu of £350 cash back but this discount is not mentioned or shown in either BOS or credit agreement.

Also the BOS was registered in the high court within 7 days (bought in on 21/07 docs stamped on 27/07).

In view of the above again I would like to send a N244 form off but need help filling it in, what to send and the cost. Can anyone help.

Hi Persha ...... I have been in battle with TFC for 19 months and my arguments are very similar to yours.

Have you actualy had confirmation from the High Court that your BOS has been registered?

It is my view that TFC's Credit agreement is poisoned. I Instructed a firm of Solicitors to act on mt behalf, they had my case for 17 months and decided that because they wouldn't make enough money out of the case if they won they would not take my case on a No Win No Fee basis and wanted a £1000 up front. In the end as I could not afford £1000 the Solicitor closed my file.

So 19 months down the line I am back to square 1. TFC have admitted that my BOS is Invalid so as the Credit Agreement links itself to the BOS then i believe that the Credit Agreement is also Invalid.

I do not have the know how to challenge my agreement in court so I have gone down a different route.

1. Claim all default charges through FOS

2. Reclaim PPI through FOS

H- yes the BOS was registered so cannot use that arguement. The form I am hoping to complete is an N244 which I will submit directly to the high court - no solicitors involved - and they will decide whether my arguements are valid and if the BOS and credit agreement are valid. I think there is a cost to send it to the high court which is why I have put the post up to see if anyone can advise 1) proper way to complete the form 2) what the cost is 3) how I submit it. I may loose but then again I may win and TFC can then kiss my you know what. They are an extremely rude and unsympathetic company if you have ever had the pleasure of dealing with them. Hopefully someone out there can give me some advice so keep watching this post and I will update as I go along - so far no advice received so have some time off next week will see if I can do a bit of research. This forum is brilliant though so here's hoping.

• 1 month later...

Not really relevant to this topic, but they are group of obnoxious, unhelpful bullies. I wrote my car off and was left owing £1100 after the insurance payout. I had no desire to buy another car from them so just want to pay them the money i still owe, for the term of the agreement, therefore at a lower rate. No, I have to pay them the full outstanding amount at £165 a month for 6 months. When trying to explain that i cant afford this and need to reduce my payments they were nothing but rude and unhelpful. I was re directed to a manager who said " Well what do you want to speak to me for?" The attitude with which they speak to people is appauling. She seemed more interested in telling me time and time again that " Well we still own the car" and that " Theres still outstanding finance that needs to be paid" (thanks for pointing that out!) than listening to what I said. If I can stop one person from doing business with these vile creatures then Ill be happy. Dont touch them with a barge pole. You will regret it. For the record, her name was Chris and the particular sour toned manager was Suzi. They were obviously friends because the manager said "Apparantly you said she was "Abrupt"". Dont expect anything but trouble and nastiness from these people.