letsmakeamark

Marston group bailiffs assault a 14 year old girl

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3628 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I hate bailiffs. Let me know if you have had a problem with them. I am sure i could upset them.

I now have experience with Securitas Security Services (UK) Limited and won in court against them 01/2018

Guest Old_andrew2018

The story may be old, however who believes that Bailiffs would not force their way into any building, claiming later they were let in.

Everyone should have door chains fitted, I'm getting one ASAP.

This is very sad. Should we have to lock ourselves in to our homes?

If it's not the media reporting crimewaves of teenagers, and you having to watch their fingers every time you close your windows, then it's the bailiffs!

There seems to be heavy evidence of massive bailiff misconduct on here. Add this to what the CAB's have, and there's a substantial case of rogue bailiffs riding over any legal rights we have whilst they pursue their extortionate profits mainly at the expense of the ill informed and vulnerable.

This is absolutely unacceptable in any free society for heavens sake!

Hello all,

I received an answerphone message from the Marston Group cretin on Friday, he says "as you have not kept up to date with payments on two High Court Writs we will be attending your property xxxxxxxxx xxxxx TODAY to remove goods". I promptly called their office and told them I have seen no official court paperwork on these warrants and that if they decide to enter my property they are doing so at their own risk as I have guard dogs and they are likely to get bitten. I have received 8 calls to the same nature with the threat of removing all my goods TODAY, they have never shown up. I have received only one "Walk in possession order" which is not from a court, its on their own paperwork and it does not contain my signature. I am taking my own course of action with Marston Group and they will be bought up to speed on this as things progress.

Why are the courts and the councils to whom we pay taxes employing Marston Group when it is public knowledge that they are acting unlawfully?

Surely there are hundreds more out there that have suffered similar occurances from this group. I would encourage those people to come forward and make their cases known to the public here at this forum. The Police seem to turn a blind eye to misconduct and criminal activities as far as bailiffs are concerned and I believe this needs to be "stepped up a level" by handing the matter over to M.P's, complete with all the public complaints.

Marston Group are using their title of "High Court Enforcement Officers" to extort money from those in difficulty. It can be proven from a multitude of witnesses up and down the country that Marston Group are acting unlawfully, I suggest involving Watchdog and the National Media to fully investigate and expose their activites, as well as asking for the chief commissioner of the Police to investigate the criminal conduct of this operation.

This is very sad. Should we have to lock ourselves in to our homes?

If it's not the media reporting crimewaves of teenagers, and you having to watch their fingers every time you close your windows, then it's the bailiffs!

There seems to be heavy evidence of massive bailiff misconduct on here. Add this to what the CAB's have, and there's a substantial case of rogue bailiffs riding over any legal rights we have whilst they pursue their extortionate profits mainly at the expense of the ill informed and vulnerable.

This is absolutely unacceptable in any free society for heavens sake!