style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3625 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Basically bought a 2 fridges on a high steet retailers website advertised @ a £1 + £19.99 delivery.

They sent me an email stating a delivery date, just checked and they debited my bank account for said amount.

Just curious if we now have a contract or they have the right to withdraw from our agreement if they decide they priced it incorrectly and wanted to backout of selling them ?

cheers in advance

Basically bought a 2 fridges on a high steet retailers website advertised @ a £1 + £19.99 delivery.

They sent me an email stating a delivery date, just checked and they debited my bank account for said amount.

Just curious if we now have a contract or they have the right to withdraw from our agreement if they decide they priced it incorrectly and wanted to backout of selling them ?

cheers in advance

Quick tell me which site as I want to buy. lol..

Depends on the T&Cs - do you have a link?

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

Was from comet but they have been taken of the website now.

I recieved a purchase reciept but the only reference to any link was this

If you require information about Comet Services, click here

Comet Services | Comet advice

Nothing else in the purchase reciept.

Hi,

I would look at 3.2 and 5.4 in their T's & C's as I think that is their get out clause

Terms & Conditions | Comet advice

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE