Pat me on the back!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5244 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

At last, a proper Christmas thread, none of this 'Ding Dong Merrily on High' stuff.

Just proper good old fashioned BAAHH HUMBUGNESS that we can all take part in.

Well done Bookie.

Job done, No tinselly bits.

BH TOTN.

Never mind, it could be raining!

My throat is very sore after accidentally getting some Xmas decoration stuck in it.:mad:

Doctor said it's the worst case of TINSELITUS he's ever seen:p.

If all else fails, kick them where it hurts and SOD'EM;)

I finaly put my tree and decs up yesterday!! Yaay! :) I have to admit it wasn't as much fun as it usually is, and I was wishing I could borrow a small child to throw everything on for me :oops:. That being said, I am happy now it's done and it looks a bit Christmassy. It's a bit early yet I know but Merry Christmas to all Caggers, especially those with ba-humbug tendencies :p:)

Mungy Pup

I want to live in a world where chickens are free to cross the road without their intentions being questioned. :razz:

Hmmm looks a bit Bah Humbug at chez Spammies this year I'm afraid....

Shipped the xmas decs off to mums and dads last year when I was having work done on the garage and they're still there... :oops:

I managed to find a plastic santa in my wardrobe so he'll have to serve as a tree this year... pop a bit of tinsel on him and a fairy in his head... he'll have to do.. :rolleyes:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

They say money talks......mine just keeps saying "Goodbye"

I managed to find a plastic santa in my wardrobe

:eek::eek: I shall not question you further on this Spammy :oops:

We almost had accident with our decorations earlier this year. We keep them in the spare room but our old boiler which lived in the loft decided to spring a leak and bring the ceiling in the spare room down with it. Luckily we noticed in time and saved the ceiling to living room. Anyway, it covered some of the decorations and I was praying that the lights for the tree would actually work as they were soaked at the time. Thankfully Santa answered our prayers and when the plug went in the lights did indeed comer on. Phew.

Mungy Pup

I want to live in a world where chickens are free to cross the road without their intentions being questioned. :razz:

Well done Mungy, you actually are the ones who respected the tradition, putting up the tree exactly 12 days before xmas. DH used to insist on that too, but I got him out of that strange habit too. :-D

12 days before we can get back to normal. Bah Humbug.

IF DLA gets their backside in gear and manage to get us the back payment for T before xmas, I might have something to smile about. The odds of that are not high, after all, it's only been ongoing since March, what's the rush hey?