WF deliberately falsify date of my visit to their office.

The Count
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5248 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

I am indispute with WF...well theres something new..I recently went over my loan application documents.The following were incorrectly dated

1. Demands and Needs Statement dated 2 weeks prior to our visit to their office.

2.Statement of Price Breakdown as above.

3.Prior informaton doc dated 3 days prior to our visit to their office.

I would not normally have noticed these discrepancies had the dates not coincided with my absence from the UK.My passport bears stamps(luckily)of my arrival and departure overseas and secondly I thought it strange I was not afforded a 14 day 'cooling off' period.

They have obviously accused me of lying and said if that IS the case I will get a refund of all monies paid thus far.

1.I believe the agreement is null and void.Am I correct?

2.The guy dealing with my account refuses to give me his name only his first name even for all my letters to them.Is this acceptable?

3.They are ringing my wife at her workplace so often that she could klose her job and put is further into the mire.Can I tell them to deal only in writing and if so how?

Very many thanks for reading this missive and any constructive advice would be greatly appreciated.

Count

Hi

1.It is a joint loan secured on property solely owned by my wife.Also because the flat was purchased from the council they have a charge on it until 2011 under a covenant to repay discount contained in the lease should we sell the property within 5 years of purchase.

2.I have all the documentation. There is no Payment Protection,Lifecare 24,Personal Accident Plan or Homecare 24 Insurances. No indemnity cover.

My main points are that it appears that the WF broker(who is now on long term sick leave) circumvented the 14 day cooling off period by 'backdating' certain important documents in order to obtain his commission sooner rather than later. Is it not therefore an 'unfair relationship'.

Also does the false dates on these documents not make them invalid. Just to confirm neither my wife nor I attended the WF office until some 11 days after the documents previously referred to in my previous post were dated.

It sounds daft but I am at the end of my tether and the phone calls to my wife at work are causing her tremendous stress and problems.

I am currently unemployed so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Again sincere thanks for taking the time to reply.

Count

ps The loan is for £18k and I am unaware if we paid any indemnity fee.Sorry.

ok then

lets sort these cretins out to give you some piece of mind

i need you to post the agreement onto your thread

google photo bucket to do this

deleate personal info but leave in the figures

you have them on the cooling off period but lets go with full guns

j need to see the agreement

ill post a template for you to send to compliance and the local welcome office wher the calls have been comming from

you have now taken the first step in payback

start to enjoy it now the boot is on the other foot

Your Street

Town

City

Postcode

DATE HERE

Company Name

Road

Town

City / County

Postcode

Re: Harassment by telephone

ACCOUNT NUMBER: XXXXXXX

Dear Sirs

I am writing in relation to the quantity and frequency of telephone calls that I have received from your company, which I deem to be personally harassing.

I have verbally requested that these stop, but I am still receiving calls. (Delete if necessary)

I now require all further correspondence from your company to be made in writing only.

I am of the view that your continued harassment of me by telephone puts you in breach of Section 40 of the Administration of Justice Act 1970, and the Protection from Harassment Act 1997.

If you continue to harass me by telephone, you will also be in breach of the Communications Act (2003) s.127 and I will report you to OFCOM, Trading Standards and The Office of Fair Trading, meaning that you will be liable to a substantial fine.

Be advised that any further telephone calls from your company will be recorded. (**Even if you don‘t yet have recording equipment!!**)

Yours faithfully,

[NAME HERE]

Thanks very much.I am quite moved by your kind offer.I will put the documents you requested on the thread. Please bear with me. Again cheers.

Above already retyped the above harrassment letter and dispatched it by 1st Class post.Thanks

Count

As you will note from my passport it contains immigration endorsements to confirm that I was outside the UK when the Demands and Needs statement was dated.Anyone point me to any legislation please? I did NOT date these documents they were done by the agent in Welcomes offices.