Marston Group - Profiteering on those in Financial Difficulty Due to the Downturn in Economy? Lets fight back

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5242 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I am the first person to admit that my written English, is appauling.

Some of us have not had the luxury of being able to have a full education

My education was obtained from the local Secondary School therefore overseen by the state system.

Some of us have been in and out of foster care since a early age, suppose i could blame the system for letting me down

As a former foster parent, long term & short term and adoptive mother of two of the boys previously fostered to me, I find your excuse, that being in foster care did not allow you a full education pathetic. Both of my sons and those I previously fostered, worked damned hard to overcome the disadvatages of their early lives. One of my foster children had 11 foster homes in eight years and that many changes of shool he arrived with a wardrobe made up solely of assorted school uniforms. By not blaming the "system" he is now a very successful business man.

Oh! I nearly forgot to mention he spends his spare time helping people who do not cry into their pillows "woe is me I am a victim of the system " as a volunteer with the adult education scheme.

As a former foster parent, long term & short term and adoptive mother of two of the boys previously fostered to me, I find your excuse, that being in foster care did not allow you a full education pathetic. Both of my sons and those I previously fostered, worked damned hard to overcome the disadvatages of their early lives. One of my foster children had 11 foster homes in eight years and that many changes of shool he arrived with a wardrobe made up solely of assorted school uniforms. By not blaming the "system" he is now a very successful business man.

Oh! I nearly forgot to mention he spends his spare time helping people who do not cry into their pillows "woe is me I am a victim of the system " as a volunteer with the adult education scheme.

I dont and wasnt blaming the system, I was being sarcastic.

Sounds like you played a influential role in his up bringing, other foster parents in my experience foster for monetary reasons, and do not give give direction to the children in their care.

I am reponsible for my life, my actions i blame no one, just would have been nice to have some guidence as a child/ young man and most of all some spelling, grammar lessons:D