stalin's dead

PPI and automatic PPI refunds from today

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3625 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Just thought i'd highlight this issue. Had a letter from Swinton Insurance out of the blue detailing a refund for a PPI one off premium payment i made in 2006. I rang them this morning and the refund was agreed in 30 seconds.

So if anyone as or as had insurance with Swinton Insurance then call them and argue your case

I got back 150 quid !!

sd

• Haha 1

Am i right in thinking this only applies if you paid in instalments? Just wondering cos my dad had policies with them up to 07 but he always paid up front in full.

Jan

I paid in one single premium and not in instalments so i suspect your father would be able to claim his full entitlement

call 0800 912 8156 and say you're calling about the PPI refund policy

dont take crap and say i want my money back

third one this week on this subject

hats off the swinton's

dx

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

spreadsheets 

very open and very transparent

yes, hats off to swinton and they were very, very helpful and apologetic

super

sd

Hats off? didn't I read on here somewhere that they'd been forced to do it by the FSA?

And if they had the cheek to charge people PPI without telling them, even people paying upfront in one instalment, then I think they're real rip off merchants.

Thanks Stalin - will ring.

And what do the repayments represent? Are people getting 8% interest on their money as well, like on missold loan PPI?