wonkyfunk303

Arrow Global re: monument finance

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3626 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

hi all! another day in debt land!! ;-)

I have had a debt passed from Monument to Arrow Global.

I sent the request for a CCA (getting near the 12+2 days), today i got this reply:

Dear Mr........

DEBT OWED TO ARROW GLOBAL GUERNSEY LTD

AMOUT OUTSTANDING £......

ASSIGNED BY COMPUCREDIT (AC NO.......)

We thank you for your later dated recieved on 07/12/09 and acknowledge your request for documentation pursuant to the Consumer Credit Act 1974

We do not accept that we are the creditor as envisaged by the above statute. However, we are willing to assist in obtaining that which has been requested. We will now process your request for documentation from the creditor and will revert in due course.

We confirm that all collection activity will be suspended pending provision of the documents.

and that is word for word, even with the grammer error at the start.

so what to do next? in fact i think it has even passed the 12+2 days, shall i put it in dispute? do you think ive managed to shake them?

thanks in advance

James

Hi,

If you are sure that the 12 WORKING days have passed then letter 20 here:

The Consumer Forums - Debt collectors

should let them know what they should already know.:-)

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE