Allwood

Talk Talk taking too long to hand over details to new provider

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3626 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I have had lots of problems with talktalk ie such as receiving calls to tell me that I have prizes and holiday etc. I decided to change providers and and it now nearly 4 weeks since I signed up for a new provider. I cannot access the internet with talktalke as the modem is not working but the phone in the package that I got from them over 2 years ago is OK.

My new provider says that talk talk will not hand over details. I now have got a date for my new broadband to kick in. Can talktalk delay giving over details to a new provider and what is the legal time for them to hand over, I understand that talk talk takes over the line and that they have full control of the line until they relinquish it. Is this correct.:?:

Guest Old_andrew2018

Bump