Can charges be added after an account/agreement has been terminated?

lexis200
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5250 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Co-op are doing this at the moment and someone on my thread pointed out that it was a bit odd seeing as there is no agreement after they unlawfully terminated it a couple of times (not that there was one there to begin with!)

Anyone know the answer?

Time flies like an arrow...

Fruit flies like a banana.

I am having dealings with the Co-op. They won't accept there is no agreement and they don't know what rescission is, even if you tell them until you are blue in the face. Their complaints department is useless. I went to their CEO's office and they are dealing with it, although I don't expect a reply for weeks. You will need to send proof of rescission to them.

Neville Richardson

Chief Executive

The Co-operative Bank p.l.c

1 Balloon Street

Manchester

M60 4EP

Thanks Pinky. I'd written to the CEO and got a reply that ignored all issues from the Exec Feedback Office, but it was to David Anderson so I'll try Neville Richardson next.

I have sent them proof by way of regs etc - are you suggesting copies of everything and case law are needed though?

Time flies like an arrow...

Fruit flies like a banana.

Yes. You need to outline how they rescinded the account and as that puts you and the Co-op back in the position you were in before the alleged agreement existed, there is no longer an alleged account to add charges to and they are doing so unlawfully.