Robinson Way and Lloyds clouding issues...

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5233 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Well without it they are going to struggle to enforce it !! - I would have suggested this but this is a no-no as they have confirmed in writing that they do not have your agreement - http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/legal-issues/173201-why-you-shouldnt-use.html

Oh and have a look at this - (I think this was a letter sent from the OFT by a cagger who was in a similar situation - http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general-debt-issues/130959-help-1st-credit-dca.html#post1376594 )

• Haha 1

Robbers way can foxtrot oscar, Lloyds have not informed you that they are legally entitled to collect fom you money for them!

BLS Collections are Lloyds Own In house DCA, and a very poor one at that, which is why when you were replying to Lloyds, you would have received letters from BLS and vice Versa.

Make a formal complaint using Lloyds TSB's own internal complaints procedure all the way to the FOS, or they send you a 'deadlock' letter.

Lloyds TSB - Complaints procedure

And make a complaint to the OFT also.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

The simple answer is that the need the Original Agreement to be able to enforce it through the Courts. S127 of the CCA 1974 more or less blows them out of the water. Ms Form has indeed lived up to her name as she has Missinformed you as to what constitutes a TRUE COPY. They have shown their sheer incompetence by the drivel they have written and the stupid childish error of using your present address in what they claim is a TRUE COPY. No wonder they passed it to the idiots that are Robbinscum Way. They have even realised that they need to serve you with a Notice of Assignment in accordance with S136 of the Law of Property Act 1925.

Their letter is solely designed to intimidate you and make you believe that they have a case. You will find all the advice you need on here to blow them out of the water

• Haha 1

As regards S 127 I would just refer them to S 127. Let them work it out for themselves. When you are emailing Robbinscum Way ask them if the alleged debt has been legally assigned to them.

you say6 the loan was taken out in 2001? when was the last time you actually made a payments towards it? if it was over 6 years ago then its statued barred and they cant do **** all.

Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Always seek the advice of an insured qualified professional. All my legal and nonlegal knowledge comes from either here (CAG),my own personal research and experience and/or as the result of necessity as an Employer and Businessman.

By using my advice in any form, you agreed to waive all rights to hold myself or any persons representing myself of any liability.

If you PM me, make sure to include a link to your thread as I don't give out advice in private. All PMs that are sent in missuse (including but not limited to phinishing, spam) of the PM application and/or PMs that are threatening or abusive will be reported to the Site Team and if necessary to the police and/or relevant Authority.

• 2 weeks later...
So, today I get a letter saying

Final Response

Dear Mr Todd,

Thanks for your letter dated 11 December, which has been forwarded to me by our Personal Loan Service Centre (PLSC). I am sorry to learn that you are unhappy with the response you have received.

We've already explained that we have satisfied our obligation to provide a copy of the executed agreement under section 77, as there is no requirement under the CCA to provide you with a copy of the original signed agreement.

Having satisfied our obligation under section 77, we will not be entering into any further correspondence with you regarding the provision of copy agreements.

I hope you understand my reasons for rejecting your complaint. If, however, your remain unhappy you can refer your concerns to the Financial Ombudsman Service. I have enclosed a leaflet which provides full details of the service and how you can contact them. If you wish to refer your complaint to the Ombudsman you must do so within 6 months of the date of this letter.

Yours sincerely,

Jack Ass

Does anyone have any suggestions on how I should respond to this? So far all I have been given is a reconstructed copy that I am sure bears no resemblance to any agreement that I may have been asked to sign. I need to see the original terms and conditions in order to understand what charges they are trying to levy, to know how they disbursed payments in regards to settlement of a business loan that I had, etc...

Anyone have any suggestions on what I can do from here?

Many thanks,

Sweeney

can you post up a copy of the agreement they sent minus any personal details? as we will probably beable to advise you better upon seeing the agreement they sent you.

Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Always seek the advice of an insured qualified professional. All my legal and nonlegal knowledge comes from either here (CAG),my own personal research and experience and/or as the result of necessity as an Employer and Businessman.

By using my advice in any form, you agreed to waive all rights to hold myself or any persons representing myself of any liability.

If you PM me, make sure to include a link to your thread as I don't give out advice in private. All PMs that are sent in missuse (including but not limited to phinishing, spam) of the PM application and/or PMs that are threatening or abusive will be reported to the Site Team and if necessary to the police and/or relevant Authority.

Is that for real??

Did they really sign it Jack Ass, or did you put that on??

And make that complaint to the FOS, enclosing a copy of that letter also.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!