style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3621 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Dont know if this is the right place to post this but here goes

I have got a friend who recently had a smell of gas at home.

Anyway they called the gas board who inspected the house and found a leak

Unfortunately it was some where inside the property and according to the gas man not his problem but my friends

They immediately turned the gas off and advised new pipes would have to be fitted in the house before they could reconnect

My question is ? , the house has no central heating installed does anyone know if there any grants available to help this person

They are working, a single person but on low wages.

At the moment this person has no cooking facilities, no heating and no family to help.

And Christmas around the

corner.

Guest Old_andrew2018

BUMPING your thread in the hope that someone might be able to answer

Guest wino

Is your friend on any benefits or tax credits?

Some councils give out grants to help with various works and improvements on the house. Get your friend to ring their local council.