They will make her bankrupt for 4000 pounds, help please.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5148 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

In actual fact, I QUOTED a post from a member of the site team :)

Perhaps you should talk to them instead :)

Edit here's the link to the post quoted :)http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/show-post/post-2670097.html

I think the poster like the rest of us wanted to know which court was open during the Christmas break;)

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

having re read this and the other thread again, my opinion is that if beaconsman corresponded with his wife's opponents in a similar manner to his dealings on this forum, evasive, having to prise information out of him etc, they probably realised that he would be an easy touch in court and thats why they attended

alternatively i suspect the lack of documents to help us to help him was to do with him not being entirely honest about the background to the matter

it only takes 14 days to get a cca so it would be game over for enforcement with that evidence so what he says about court definately does not add up.

Furthermore i am no expert but it is not my experience that judges share that much information with LIP's

sorry. but on balance it just dont stack up

Seems he was really under pressure on the 10th December, not only was he to-ing and fro-ing between MCN's and CAG forums, his bike had ran out of it's M.O.T.!

Whats a troll to do? Bike....bankruptcy??

Bike every time if you ask me, but he hasn't so Hopefully this farcical thread can be closed:confused:

Motorcycle Forums & Chat | Motorbike Forum & Chat | MCN Motorcycle News

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Seems he was really under pressure on the 10th December, not only was he to-ing and fro-ing between MCN's and CAG forums, his bike had ran out of it's M.O.T.!

Whats a troll to do? Bike....bankruptcy??

Bike every time if you ask me, but he hasn't so Hopefully this farcical thread can be closed:confused:

Motorcycle Forums & Chat | Motorbike Forum & Chat | MCN Motorcycle News

he obviously likes sex and speed

so obviously he revved up and F***ed off!!

it would be nice..but the forum is here to help, and if one day he genuinely needs assistance it would be unfair to ban his ip, despite the fact that he has led people a merry dance, he soon got shown up

Perhaps if he wants to come back at a later date he should mail a mod and ask to be unblocked. That way no time wasting in the meantime.

I did say a few posts back that this thread should be closed as it doesn't really give any real information and could be used against the forum as in some suited attendant solicitor waving "but on a popular internet forum case evidence has been provided..." and an unsuspecting judge agreeing that it is case evidence....

I did say a few posts back that this thread should be closed as it doesn't really give any real information and could be used against the forum as in some suited attendant solicitor waving "but on a popular internet forum case evidence has been provided..." and an unsuspecting judge agreeing that it is case evidence....

i doubt that anything from a forum where information comes from an anonymous source would be of any value in court!! that would be stretching heresay evidence to it's limits!

i doubt that anything from a forum where information comes from an anonymous source would be of any value in court!! that would be stretching heresay evidence to it's limits!

I've seen POC's posted on CAG that refer/quote to what the defendant has written on here!

and how exactly did they show/prove to the court that the cagger was the defendant and/or that the cagger himself wrote the words?

ill show my a*** in burtons window if that stood up in court

it would also be interesting, as the POC concerns itself with the cause of the action and the documents to support an action just exactly what context within the POC the comments were used

perhaps you could throw some light- its interesting!

I am locking this thread. No useful purpse is served by keeping it open:(

middenmiss and diddydicky if you want to continue your discussion on points raised in the last two posts perhaps you could start a new thread:D

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

• 2 months later...

Right, lets get thigns straight, first off, upon having not very nice comments on here on my last post,|I have been lying low, last week,was court datewith us and a dca...if we hadnt have taken legaladvice and gained representaion, we wouldof lost,end of. Lost our house, so its allwell n good harping on about fight fight fight...sometimes you cannot. For us, even though we have agreed a vol charge,it is written in a contract by our solicitor who was a godsend...sumofem are decent out there. So, whilst i used to take advice of this site and take every piece of advice to heart, this could have lost us our home!!

We got what we wanted and at least the dca know we have a solicitor so they are being very nice. becasue that was my wife's issue, i just got involved in it as didnt want to lose the house obviously..written in to it is the fact they cannot sell it etc..the other side only recieved instructions 3 mins fromcourt time, had not complied with sar etc..we culd have screwed him court but we had already withdrawn the application to set aside so wasa lost cause..first judge was right stuck up, thsi was months ago.,she refused the set aside even if when i got advice fro the affadavit. The judge last week was very nice, obviously much older and wiser than the previous one. So, thanks to allwho helped with the affadavit, but,wen it comes to your home,please seek legal advice. Plus, dca's are now using your professions against you..i.e teachers etc..as a set aside would have to be decvlared to your employer and bankrupty petitions...ery nasty tactics. So I am here, but wiull not tolerate the bashing i had last time from other members. We are gratefulfor the advice,and they do read this site...(dca's that is..

Right, lets get thigns straight, first off, upon having not very nice comments on here on my last post,|I have been lying low, last week,was court datewith us and a dca...if we hadnt have taken legaladvice and gained representaion, we wouldof lost,end of. Lost our house, so its allwell n good harping on about fight fight fight...sometimes you cannot. For us, even though we have agreed a vol charge,it is written in a contract by our solicitor who was a godsend...sumofem are decent out there. So, whilst i used to take advice of this site and take every piece of advice to heart, this could have lost us our home!!

We got what we wanted and at least the dca know we have a solicitor so they are being very nice. becasue that was my wife's issue, i just got involved in it as didnt want to lose the house obviously..written in to it is the fact they cannot sell it etc..the other side only recieved instructions 3 mins fromcourt time, had not complied with sar etc..we culd have screwed him court but we had already withdrawn the application to set aside so wasa lost cause..first judge was right stuck up, thsi was months ago.,she refused the set aside even if when i got advice fro the affadavit. The judge last week was very nice, obviously much older and wiser than the previous one. So, thanks to allwho helped with the affadavit, but,wen it comes to your home,please seek legal advice. Plus, dca's are now using your professions against you..i.e teachers etc..as a set aside would have to be decvlared to your employer and bankrupty petitions...ery nasty tactics. So I am here, but wiull not tolerate the bashing i had last time from other members. We are gratefulfor the advice,and they do read this site...(dca's that is..

urm......

i still think all this is a wind up beaconsman.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collection-industry/237515-they-will-make-her.html#post2637247

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5148 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks