Parking Ticket - NCP

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5245 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello,

Today I was out shopping with some family members. Both myself my dad drove and parked in the same carpark. I purchased a pay and display ticket, while my dad displayed my nans blue badge (my nan also being along for the trip and traveling in my dads car) however he was not parked in a designated disabled bay, these were all full.

We both returned from shopping to find a ticket on his car. Having inspected the ticket in the reason box is "2. See signage" With "2" refering to the code on the back that states "Parked in a pay and display car park without clearly displaying a valid pay and display ticket"

We can only assume that the "See signage" refers to the bottom section on the sign next to the pay and display machine that states blue badges can only be used in disabled bays. Neither me or my dad were aware of this before hand. Having now read some previous threads in the forums I'm aware of rules regarding blue badges in private car parks.

Is there anything my dad can do, is there any point appealing as we are effectively asking NCP to write off their own profits.

Is there anything my dad can do,
Yes! Ignore it and ignore any correspondence that you receive.

Don't reply.

Don't phone.

Don't email.

Don't contact.

Just ignore.

is there any point appealing
No! Regardless of anything in their paperwork, there is NO appeal process.

Just ignore!

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....

If, on the other hand, you feel uncomfortable ignoring any correspondence, Just send it to us and we'll ignore it for you! :lol:

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....

Have a look at this: NCPscam

It demonstrates how the NCP [problem] works and shows you what to expect.

They can be safely ignored.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This does not constitute legal advice and is not represented as a substitute for legal advice from an appropriately qualified person or firm.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------