drifter104

Parking Ticket - NCP

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3626 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hello,

Today I was out shopping with some family members. Both myself my dad drove and parked in the same carpark. I purchased a pay and display ticket, while my dad displayed my nans blue badge (my nan also being along for the trip and traveling in my dads car) however he was not parked in a designated disabled bay, these were all full.

We both returned from shopping to find a ticket on his car. Having inspected the ticket in the reason box is "2. See signage" With "2" refering to the code on the back that states "Parked in a pay and display car park without clearly displaying a valid pay and display ticket"

We can only assume that the "See signage" refers to the bottom section on the sign next to the pay and display machine that states blue badges can only be used in disabled bays. Neither me or my dad were aware of this before hand. Having now read some previous threads in the forums I'm aware of rules regarding blue badges in private car parks.

Is there anything my dad can do, is there any point appealing as we are effectively asking NCP to write off their own profits.

Is there anything my dad can do,
Yes! Ignore it and ignore any correspondence that you receive.

Don't reply.

Don't phone.

Don't email.

Don't contact.

Just ignore.

is there any point appealing
No! Regardless of anything in their paperwork, there is NO appeal process.

Just ignore!

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....

And if that doesn't work....

Ignore some more!

:D

If my post was helpful don't forget to click the star!

Advice is offered freely, without liability and without prejudice.

If in any doubt professional legal advice should be sought.

I do not profess to be in any way legally trained, I am a big

oily truck driver and all I know has been learned within the

Consumer Action Group.

FAQ's

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/faqs-please-read-these/

Trying to stop smoking?

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/give-up-smoking-here/

A dummies guide to the forums

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/welcome-consumer-forums/107001-how-do-i-dummies.html

--

KEEP WILDLIFE IN THE WILD

http://www.bornfree.org.uk

BORN FREE FOUNDATION

--

If, on the other hand, you feel uncomfortable ignoring any correspondence, Just send it to us and we'll ignore it for you! :lol:

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....

Have a look at this: NCPscam

It demonstrates how the NCP [problem] works and shows you what to expect.

They can be safely ignored.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This does not constitute legal advice and is not represented as a substitute for legal advice from an appropriately qualified person or firm.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------