CCA, can anyone have a quick look at these forms for me?

Cardrak
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5235 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi everyone,

Im in need of someone who has an idea what there looking at in regards to the CCA forms.

I have ones hear from Barlcycard, Egg and Egg loan.

If you paste the link and put it in your web browser after the http (not after http://www.) files.me.com/alisonsteward/ih0yq3

I really appriciate anyone taking the time to help me and would be really gratefull if someone could point me in the right direction after they have seen the forms.

Anything I can do in return let me know and I see what I can do.

TY TY TY for looking

OK IMHO, SharklayCard and Cr@pone are unenforceable, Sharklays have sent you T&C's. Cr@pone have sent you toilet paper!

I don't see any signatures either from yourself or them anywhere.

On your EGG LOAN! Go back and remove the agreement number on the second sheet!

Again IMHO that looks OK and enforceable.

As is the Egg CC, I am assuming you took this out online post 2007?

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

OK IMHO, SharklayCard and Cr@pone are unenforceable, Sharklays have sent you T&C's. Cr@pone have sent you toilet paper!

I don't see any signatures either from yourself or them anywhere.

On your EGG LOAN! Go back and remove the agreement number on the second sheet!

Again IMHO that looks OK and enforceable.

As is the Egg CC, I am assuming you took this out online post 2007?

Hi ty for gettting back to me.

On the forms I have taken off the signatures off myself and replaced it with "signature was hear"

its a shame the Egg ones look enforcable as thats where alot of the debt is from!

Barclaycard tried this with me too. They sent T&C's. I can't remember if i wrote back to them or not, or simply waited for the DCA to write and then told THEM that it was in dispute. Bottom line is, this was June 2007 and the account is still in dispute and has yet to be successfully enforced, despite being passed (unlawfully) to a number of DCA's.

Is the Egg card enforceable as all it demonstrates is that someone ticked a couple of boxes on an online application, no signatures from either side! Is such a lack of evidence as to whom actually applied for the card enough to enforce payment upon it? I'm no expert so would not like to make an assumption.

Is the Egg card enforceable as all it demonstrates is that someone ticked a couple of boxes on an online application, no signatures from either side! Is such a lack of evidence as to whom actually applied for the card enough to enforce payment upon it? I'm no expert so would not like to make an assumption.

Looking at the agreement, it looks like it was applied for on-line and post 2007, when the CCA changed to incorporate on-line applications, and the use of 'tick boxes'.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

The one you recieved from Barclay is a carbon copy of what I got from them. I think I wrote back saying it was 'no good' only to get a long-winded reply about how it was fine. They haven't got a penny off me for over a year because of that!

AIC are saying there taking me to court! :(

Yeah they threatened me with that also, and most likely most the people on here who give advice..;)

Still waiting:D

You need to understand that all of their letters are printed by a computer, if you fail to respond to their first pre-school-threatogramme, then they will send out another pre-mums&dads-group threatogramme 7 days later....agaon if you don't reply to this then they do the whole pre-adult, then pre-legal, pre-washing machine, trick!

Ignore them, they are nothing more than an irritating mozzy!

AIC are threatening you with court action, so that you get scared and intimidated and pay up without question.

Not only will they not take you to court, they will then realise that you are aware of your rights, and flog it on to some other reprobate..

AIC are saying there taking me to court! :(

quote]

Me Too! (apparently?!) Just tell em to p*ss off!! They rang me last Monday and told me if I didn't pay I'd be in court by 5pm Wednesday, guess what, over a week later still no court appearance.

As stated above it's just a tactic to try and force you into payment. When and if they ring just refuse to answer their 'security' questions (whose security is it for anyway?). They'll soon get bored and if they get shirty just laugh and give em as much back. AIC have to be one of the worst in the market so don't, as far as I'm concerned, deserve any respect whatsoever.

If they send you any letters use it as toilet paper, they send you their sh*t so send em some of yours!! :)