style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3633 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I was just wondering what this lot are like to deal with. They are handling a debt I have with LloydsTSB and have produced, from what I can see, a legitimate CCA (I posted this up on another thread). Anyway, they sent me a standard letter the other day and I sent them a £1 token payment with a view to sending them an I&E. I don't want to tell them too much ie my wife's income as my debts are nothing to do with her. But I need to tell them I have two young children and my outgoings are quite high.

BTW, they haven't phoned yet (unless they are the ones witholding their number and not speaking, but I think that is NCO Europe).

Any advice would be gratefully recieved.

Thank you

PS I also have NCO Europe phoning about 2-3 times a week. This has been going on for months but no letter has ever been sent. BTW any account with them is in default after dodgy CCAs!

you do not have to provide any financial info to these people, only a court can demand an I&E from you

PGH7447

Getting There Slowly

---------

Advice is given freely but is in no way meant to be taken as Gospel:-)

Cheers for the quick reply PGH! So I can pay what I want, when I want?

NCO Europe, normaly chase Paypal or Ebay disputes.

08701525675 - who calls me?

Call Center Outsourcing - BPO Companies - Collection Agencies | NCO Group

As previously said, you do not have to send these jokers Welcome to Apex Credit Management any such private confidential information, you pay them what you can 'comfortably' afford to pay. If they don't like it then that is tough, and they will have to fork out the cash to take you to court in order for a judge to look at your I&E and then decide what you can pay them, normaly £1 a month:-D

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Cheers for the quick reply PGH! So I can pay what I want, when I want?

Yes pay what you can 'cpmfortably' afford, but try to keep it regular, weekly or monthly.;)

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!