StevenT

City-Link does not show up to pick-up parcel.

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3653 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Not sure if I post this in the right category, but here goes.

I bought some goods on-line which turned out to be faulty, and the company arranged for them to be picked up from my house by City-Link. City-Link was supposed to come between 9am and 5pm. So I took the day off.

Guess what? They did not show up. Now I have to reschedule and take another day off. Can I claim any compensation for this lost day sitting at home? And if so, who do I claim it from; City-Link or the company who arranged the pick-up? And how much can I claim?

Thanks a bunch.

Normal service for city-link! They will claim to have been but you were out. Tried that with me loads of times.

Nope. Collection 'windows' are advisory, and whether through incompetence, misinformation or omission, your own additional costs would not be met by them. You are not their customer, as I'm assuming the collection was paid for by your supplier - so you could chase them with your dissatisfaction to see if they'll sweeten the deal a little for your inconvenience, but that's about it.