Unknown address. Has anyone come across it?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4520 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• 2 months later...

Hi, only just found this forum, by googling this address. I recently received a letter with 'NHS Important Healthcare Information Enclosed' on the envelope and this PO Box as the return address. Unfortunately there was nothing in the envelope! I have emailed the NHS to see if they can shed any light on it but as yet have no reply.

would be interested if you have found out any more?:-)

• 4 months later...
Hi,

Has anyone come across an address:

PO Box 108,

Wellington,

TA21 1BE

Can't seem to find any references to it anywhere.

REGAL CREDIT.

Consultants Ltd.

Debt Collection & Legal Services.

On the inside letter.

PO BOX 587 Bagshot. GU19 5YU

Tel: 0871 716 8003

Fax: 0871 716 8006

Hope this helps. :cool:

Ah, a mystery solved!

Many thanks HelpifIcan.

I'm not surprised at this one, but if they really think they can trace my ex then good luck to them. They can sit outside my house forever if they think he is likely to appear here - they will have a very long wait. Also, with neighbours like mine, anyone spending any time observing my house will probably be reported to the police for loitering :D

• 1 month later...

I just got a letter from that address, which interested me because I'm originally from Wellington. The contents were from NHS Hertfordshire (where I live now); and Dept of Health.

So perhaps it is a general mailing business!

Local knowledge will help us. Several Wellington businesses have PO Box nos. The boxes will be at the sorting/delivery office, which is known locally to be at the back of the old Post Office. Customers will use the front entrance. The Royal Mail postcode finder for PO Box 108, Wellington, gives TA21 1BE - as ODC found - and the map shows this adddress to be at the old post office. Since Box 108 is a Return Address, it seems likely that organisations post their own mail with this on the back, and any returned envelopes are collected by some organization in Wellington to be dealt with however. Interesting.

• 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...

We live in the N-East England and my husband got a letter with this address on the back for an appointment at our local NHS hospital, so we assumed it must be where they centralize appointments. Why they send it from over 200 miles away for a hospital that we could walk to. This is probably why it takes over a month for the appointments to come.