leelakey07

Hate them!!!

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3626 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Ive paid a company (Ratio Money) to try and write off my car loan. I know I could have done this myself with letters but Ive got an ill child atm and cant be doing with the hassle. Anyway Welcome have failed to comply with their CCA Request so are now in breech. I have stopped making payments this week as advised and just had them at my door. Arrogant gits!

Are they allowed to do this? They are saying they have had no letters!

usual crap from them.

as this is out of your hands and someone else is dealing with it, what I would do is next time someone comes round, pass them the details of Ratio Money and get them to sign something to say they had it. That way they cant wriggle out of it and you can show them the signed paper if they dispute. if they do dispute, they cant charge you £25 for the home visit as I bet they try too.