CPS. Combined Parking Solutions

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5223 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Where Does It State Against Ignoring The Charge

Sorry wrong page from their site :oops:

Combined Parking Solutions - Legal Issues surrounding private land parking and tickets issued by Parking Management companies private land parking car park management David Keates

Many forums/sites advise people to ignore tickets, some advise them to send standard letters to deny liability for the ticket and other outrageous defences to avoid paying a charge

That is under>>

Refusing To Pay/Assist

Towards end of page

First of all you should not take anything that a PPC boss might say as gospel, or indeed as containing even a shred of truth. Especially one as notorious (laughable) as "Perky", the chief of the bunch of no-mark losers titled "Combined Parking Solutions" (when he is not doling out bacon butties, a job much more suited to his "talents"). Practically everything on that site exists in the realm of fantasy only - indeed there is a specific term for this kind of madness: "Perky Planet". Many of the cases are set ups extracted from the thousands of hours that Perky spends online trying to plot against his enemies (and failing miserably). A little birdie tells me that certain authorities may be getting in touch with the Deluded Ego sometime soon (perhaps to ask if he ate all the pies).

If you wish to believe them, when you finish paying them I can do you a great deal on a 5 year lease for the Golden Gate bridge

;)

omnia praesumuntur legitime facta donec probetur in contrarium

Please note: I am not a member of the legal profession, all advice given is purely my opinion, if in doubt consult a professional

If you wish to believe them, when you finish paying them I can do you a great deal on a 5 year lease for the Golden Gate bridge

;)

Wait a minute! You promised that to me! :lol:

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....

Good grief

The bit where they name the guy who posted on forums and give his aliases just ends any pretence towards a professional image

Is all this lawful?

Especially showing his image?

They also mention the Road Traffic Act - can someone look at the wording to see if thats kosher? (as in the context they are using it in?)

omnia praesumuntur legitime facta donec probetur in contrarium

Please note: I am not a member of the legal profession, all advice given is purely my opinion, if in doubt consult a professional

CPS's boss used to be a regular poster on these forums until he was banned. (username: Perky88 amongst others).

His website makes all sorts of claims which have no basis in court. His quote of the road traffic act is valid, what he fails to point out that as private individual he has no rights to that information. A PPC cannot demand that someone tell him who was driving. They can ask but following the advice on here an ignore will usually do the trick or a sod off will work just as well.

Fof the record The owner may or may not know who was driving on the day in question but has no obligation to tell anyone other than an authorised and legal person (e.g. a policeman).

I think it is fair to say and others on this forum will agree that the CPS website makes some claims that are downright misleading and in some cases plain wrong or to quote GamingComissionRule "Practically everything on that site exists in the realm of fantasy only - indeed there is a specific term for this kind of madness: "Perky Planet".

PS

Wait a minute! You promised that to me! :lol:

Rooster I can get a really good deal on the Brooklyn Bridge if you're in the market. :-D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This does not constitute legal advice and is not represented as a substitute for legal advice from an appropriately qualified person or firm.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Great information given back by you guys,

My reason for posting as I said was that when I was looking for the court cases mentioned in my thread, I came across this CPS site, and had a read, And for some not in the KNOW about this site might actually believe it.

You have now shown all the cracks in the wording and other sections, so well done all.

Good grief

The bit where they name the guy who posted on forums and give his aliases just ends any pretence towards a professional image

Is all this lawful?

Especially showing his image?

This is the nature of these toerags. In fact Perky thinks he is clever with nasty stuff like this. All it makes him look is sad and twisted (which of course he is).