389shell

Work place burgled and is an empty shell.....

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3630 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

My hubby works for a very small company, in fact after some redundancies it is only him and the boss now. 'Allegedly', one of the ex employees came in last night, used his keys (I know, he didn't hand them in when made redundant) and cleaned the place out COMPLETELY, including some of my hubby's stuff (about £500 worth). Now get this, a van turned up this morning to get a bit of scrap metal that he had left! When informed it was theft the bloke jumped in his van and drove off rather quickly. The police don't think they can do anything due to lack of evidence. I have phoned round some places this morning to see if he hired a van, or got a clearance in, but no luck there. It is a metal works so I expect a few things will be sold for scrap, but I've had no luck when phoning round, does anyone have any suggestions?

You couldn't make it up, my hubby was getting the chop last week but fortunately they found some work together!

PLEASE DONATE ANYTHING THAT YOU CAN

A government that robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.

George Bernard Shaw

Go on, click me scales (if I have helped) :grin: