• Tweets

• you are in the info gather phase  get it.   it could be fraud or ID theft id you've moved since that EE was taken out.   the other accounts could well be statute barred if you've made no payments in 6yrs prior to their claimforrn. and if they were that would be extremely important to any defence as SB defence would blow those accounts out the water.   dx    
    • I'm trying to understand your story and I gather that the court papers were sent to the wrong address and the claim is in respect of an alleged parking matter but at incorrect address. This correct? please respond and then monitor this thread for a full response tomorrow  
    • I paid £500 for 6 months towards the arrears.  After 6 months I wanted them to capitalize arrears.   I was also slightly struggling to pay 500 every month. I understand I should not have stopped but I made mistake.   Shall I pay £1000 tomorrow?
    • DEAR ALL I have read all of the NEWBIES sections on Car Parking Management and default judgment ( https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5585047) but I have no direct idea how to proceed this. This is important for me to resolve as I have a pending house purchase mortgage lender refused because of the CCJ and if I don't set it aside soon, Vendors will sell to someone else!!! PLEASE HELP ME. I have paid a CCJ but in the same time I have sent a cover email to both Newlyn and Gladstones that my payment is not made because of acceptance of any aspect of the judgment. A little different to the above mentioned post, I actually got a notice from CPM and Gladstones and Debt Collection which I responded to refusing the claim, as a registered keeper, denying the incident and liability. They kept on sending me correspondence with wrong street address. I have provided them an updated address but they didn't send it there (I have to put Subject Access Request first to access all data, working on it) and my landlord sent all back with Return to Sender sticker. - I moved 6 months later (march 2019) to a new address and got a final notice from newlyn debt collection which under the influence of my panicked parents I have paid them with the above mentioned cover email (the enquiries lady at northamptonshire business centre assured me I can still submit N244 if I pay, didn't take her name, stupid me I know) - BUT requesting the Particulars of Claim from Northamptonshire Business Centre, I can see that the whole Claim as well as all of the relevant correspondence sent up to date (Gladstones, Debt Collection Plus) referred to a Claim for a WRONG STREET. They claim it was parked on parallel street, whereas the photographic evidence is for a different street. There was also no sign on that side of the pavement. BIG QUESTION IS Do you think I can set a CCJ aside on the basis of this event never happening and subsequent procedural errors? (sorry, I don't speak legal terms and English is not my first language) Please if you can help me, my whole family is panicked and angry at me about this and Vendors are on standby unless I am convinced I can win this. I wrote to the Business Park management to tell them about this to just confirm the photos are not from that road but I dont think they will get involved unless I write to the local MP.
    • Thank you, do you mean to ask for the dates of when I last paid them for the contracts that I may have had with them?   Is this essential for the Defence letter?   Though I am 99.9% sure I have never had a contract with EE, surely the Claimant's whole case would be dropped if I prove this to be the case?    Thanks!
  • Our picks

legendkiller13

Unwelcome Finance

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3624 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

hi

can anyone help me here i have 2 unsecured loans with unwelcome im about to start claiming back mis sold ppi is there any point or am i running into a brick wall.

also many times over the years they have been hounding me with bully phone calls to my home parents home and mobile discussing my loans on several occasions with my mum is this common practice is it even leagle

please help they are slowly wearing me down :(

well yes there is a point to reclaiming mis-sold PPI as there is a good chance you will win.

They should not be discussing your loans with anyone except yourself.

hang tight and someone with dealings with this will help you.

hi legend killer and welcome

you have to take this in steps

send this to begin with to welcome,

next is to phone these people and get them to send you every thing they have on you ref the micky mouse insurance

Direct Group - Where Insurance and Innovation Combine - Home Page

Welcome financial services

Compliance

Ruddington fields business park

Ruddington

Nottingham

NG11 6NZ

[DATE]

Data Protection Act 1998

Subject Access Request

Dear Sir/Madam

ACCOUNT NUMBER: xxxxxxxxx (or multiple numbers if more than one account)

Please supply me with copies of all the data which you hold on me in relation to any matter and in any form and for any period of time.

Please note that I require disclosure of any personal data which you hold on me for the entire period of my dealings with you.

The Subject Access is not limited to my transaction history and it is not linited merely to 6 years of historical information.

Additionally, where there has been any event in my account history over this period which has required manual intervention by any member of your staff, or any other person, I require disclosure of any indication or notes which have either caused or resulted in that manual intervention, or other evidence of that manual intervention in relation to my financial business with you.

I require all information on details of all insurance products supplied by welcome financial services. This is to include the statement of means, statement of price, details of all insurance premium tax paid, and underwriting sheets.

If mortage indemnity insurance has been added to the agreement, i require all details on who this premium was paid to, and who underwrites this insurance.

If you are unable to supply this data because there has been no such manual intervention, then please be so kind as to confirm this in your response.

I enclose the statutory maximum fee of £10. You have 40 days in which to comply. Furthermore, if I discover that you have levied disproportionate penalties or charges which are invalid under the Unfair Terms in Consumer Contracts Regulations against me, then I shall be reclaiming them together with any interest charges which you have levied on them.

As it is your wrongdoing and mishandling of my account which has created the necessity for this Subject Access Request, I shall also be reclaiming the enclosed £10 DPA subject access request fee.

If there is specific information which you require in order to satisfy yourself as to my identity, please let me know by return. However, please note that the above address is the one which you normally use to communicate my private business to me and which you have hitherto found to be acceptable.

I would be happy to collect the Data from my local branch.

Yours faithfully,

PRINT NAME

[name]

nice thanx postggj

so i can take them for mis sold ppi,charges and discusing my loan with a 3rd party will this be dificult or will they give in easy

as a rule, you will prob have to escalate the complaint to the fos

the fos will allways find in your favour where welcome are concerned but you must give welcome the oppertunity to rectify your complaint first

the sar will give you all the info needed for your claim

so this could end up in the courts both are unsecure loans and i have nothing in my name house car ect because i have been threatened with a collector coming to my door can they take anything also im self employed could they still freeze my wages

Your Last Comment

I Take It Thats Welcome Talking

Its All Rollocks And As Usual Welcome Playing Mind Games

Lets Say Welcome Take You To Court, In Six Months You Get A Ccj

The Judge Will Say How Much To Pay

If On Benefits A Pound A Week

You Will Only Pay What You Can Afford

Then, Only Then Can Welcome Apply For Baliffs, Attachment Of Earnings Etc If And I Mean If, You Fail To Make Those Payments

It Just The Bs Factor From Welcome Again

Ignore

They cant stop your self employed wages as you dont actually have any wages.

you just have your profits to spend after all your business income and expenditure!

Plus being self employed you can always do some creative accounting just like welcome do heh heh ;)

from those profits they would have to assess your living needs and then take a part of what is left.

but I doubt it would get that far.

but I doubt it would get that far.

NOT AFTER IVE FINISHED WITH THEM

this is making me happy i want to get as much money out them as possible and cause them the same misery they have caused me i wont rest even after i get this sorted i want this company out of the game they are nothing short of bullying loan sharks with a license i will party the day i see them go down the drain

have u gt a case against them postgg

are u a lawyer u seem well clued up

Ime No Lawer But Am I Clued Up

Other Caggers Will Answer That

What I Have Cost Them Will Pay Off The National Debt

And Ive Had Welcome In Court And Won

Believe Me , Its My Pleasure Against These Sharks

Just Read The Threads In The Welcome Forum

i have been thats why a thot u were a lawyer i love seeing they are getting what has been coming to them for years i hope to be like you and help take them down

what did u take them for ppi,charges or everything u could

The Lot

In The End I Had All Details On My Credit File Deleated So No More Welcome

The Judgement Was

I Was No Longer Financially Indebted To Welcome Under Any Agreement, With Cost Etc Etc

The Full Monty

The Welcome Won Club Is Getting Rather Large Now And Hope To Welcome You As A New Member

i hope so to with all the help from the guys on here

i owe them in total about £6000 over 2 loans i hope to grt enough to pay them off at a reduced final settlement with extra left over for a nice relaxing holiday at their expense

post is it true welcome are going bust what will happen with claims against them for ppi and charges

what will happen with loans people have with them