Tinab35

First Capquest now 1st Credit

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3658 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I have a few debts, not proud of myself but stuff happens. I don't know who is chasing what as I have quite a few places calling me saying they now owe this debt and that.

I stopped answering my phone a long time ago and now respond in writing as was getting up to 50 calls a week from various people, is it right that they can keep on passing these debts?

Also this site is fantastic, took your advice about the letters and don't get so many calls.

They can pass these debts around as long as there are DCA's willing to pay for them then other DCA's will sell them.

But each time they are passed from one to the other then you should receive a letter stating this.

If you don't then who are you supposed to know who is chasing for what??

Are the Banks, Credit Cards, Catalogues, Overdrafts, Loans??

Who with??

And who is chasing you now, Lowells, NCO europe, HFO Capital, Roxburghe??

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!