Judgment Forthwith

MXBN
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5249 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I had a CCJ entered against me for a Nationwide loan which ordered me to pay a large amount back each month which I can't afford, I made them an offer before this with Payplan but they didn't accept it so I appealed and now the appeal has come back and it says 'There Be Judgment forthwith' does this mean they want it paid off straight away or that the previous judment stands?

I didn't attend the court but Payplan sent some stuff and I wrote a letter to the court saying I couldn't afford to get there as I live in the Netherlands and we made them an offer etc but still a bad judgment, are they all plotting against us?

Anyway, I have a house which I'm trying to sell in the UK and the mortgage is with Nationwide so I think they are after a charging order, when they put a charging order on is it correct you cannot sell your house until the hearing?

If they put an order on the house it is very near negative equity, I'm already on interest only repayments and the Nationwide wasn't happy last time I spoke to them, it can't go on forever, do they really want me to sell or do they just want to repossess?

Is there anyway I can appeal against an appeal or stop them putting a charging order on as I think the whole thing has been done on purpose in favour of the Nationwide and Shoosmiths solicitors so they can get their chrging order. Is there a way to delay it all so I can sell the house first? Any advice on what I can do?

Thanks

If the house is negative equity (at the moment anyway) then they are probably applying for a charging order so that when prices improve at some indeterminate point they can then force a sale.

If they forced a sale while you were in negative equity then they would get nothing - except a bill from their lawyers.

I really do appreciate all those 'thank you' emails - I'm glad I've been able to help. Apologies if I haven't acknowledged all of them.

You can also ding my gong if you prefer. :)