lisatcb

PNC revoked by TEC Help Please

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3625 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi,

I wonder if anyone knows, after a PNC has been revoked (because i didn't receive as i moved) by the TEC should it then go back to the original fine?

As Enfield parking center are not refunding £185 (ticket plus court fees)

Which i paid when bailiffs come to take my car, they refunded £449 bailiffs fees.

Any help would be great :)

Thanks

Hi Lisa,

I don't know, but it could be down to when you moved and when you advised DVLC of your new address.

I absolutely agree with you. I think Enfield is a London Borough so it's probably worth taking it up with TFL. Let me know if you need the contact details of the guy to write to.

DDx

I presume you filed an Out of Time Statutory Declaration.

When this is accepted, TEC instruct the Council to revoke the bailiff warrant and cancel bailiff charges. However it does not revoke the PCN itself.

Sounds like you have paid the PCN, so you can request a refund then appeal it, but they will probably say no. They don't have to accept a request to refund.

Not sure what the court fees were though. Did you file a N244 perhaps? If so, and you didn't apply for costs, I think you've missed your chance there as well.