style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3576 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

:confused: :confused: :confused: hi to all this is my first post. i would just like to say how thankful i am to find that there are many people all sharing experiences of the same kinda situations. thanks for having me.

. .now my confusion.

i recently set up a repayment plan with 1monthloan which was agreed that i would pay by standing order £20 month. i emailed them asking for confirmation of our agreement and got in today to find that they have sent me an email telling me that i am late in extending my pdl. what the f"£$". does anyone know the best way to proceed? or has anyone had the same kinda issue?

Guest Old_andrew2018

Bump

Simply give them a call and ask for collections as you want to set up a payment plan.

If you give them card details they will take the lot, beware

either load some cash up on a pre-paid debit card or ask for their bank details so you can transfer the funds....... you maye have already sorted this out by now

Contact Simon Hatch he is the compliance officer for 1 month loan

If anyone had issues with the way the Fortress Group (UK) Ltd conducts its business, please contact me directly on 01284 717 800 or my email shatch@fortressuk.co.uk/QUOTE]