questo

HELP.Schedule of loss

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3649 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi,

I've lodged a tribunal claim against my employers for failing to make reasonable adjustments and for unfair dismissal. I have been asked to produce a schedule of loss and really have no idea where to start. Does anyone know where I can get hold of a template and if there is any guidance anywhere to help me produce one.

Thanks

Hi

heres a link that describes a schedule of loss

Schedule Of Loss | Employment Tribunal Claims

Also try to get hold of Naomi Cunninghams book 'Employment Tribunal Claims - Tactics and Precedents'

Google the internet for remedies hearings as well as schedule of loss.

I can recommend reading the Vento case and the Aziz v CPS remedies case, which although not unfair dismissal, details how remedies are arrived at. Both cases should be available thru BAILII website, but are quite heavy going though.

I also found an example link pasted below.

www.lag.org.uk/.../58CC1C28-7F2B-4789-9914-C400F6C1C992_P3.10Scheduleofloss-unfairdismissal.doc

Hope this is of assistance

thanks

I am not a lawyer, so all my advice is provided on the basis that you will check them with a trained legal professional with legal insurance.:(

Great! Thank you very much for your help.

Hi, just done my own schedule of loss,there's not much to find on the net but did manage to find this

SCHEDULE OF LOSS

ACTUAL LOSS OF EARNINGS £?????

? Weeks X £????

? Hours per WeeK

FUTURE LOSS OF EARNINGS £????

as above

LOSS OF STATUTORY NOTICE £????

X weeks

NON FINANCIAL LOSS £????

compensation

TOTAL £????

STATE BENEFIT & EARNINGS TOTAL £????

If the company has failed to follow statutory disdiplnary procedure ask the tribunal to consider increasing your compensation.

Add anything else you feel you may be entitled too.

I wrote out a covering letter explaining why I was asking for compensation.

Unfair dismissal,hurt feelings,health issues ,stress as a result of my dismissal(with a letter from my GP) and reasons why it has been difficult to find permanant full-time employment.

The non- financial figure is what you think would be a reasonable amount .

I hope this helps as I found it very difficult to find information about schedules of losses.

Hopefully someone with a bit more knowledge of these things may come along

Hi,

I've lodged a tribunal claim against my employers for failing to make reasonable adjustments and for unfair dismissal. I have been asked to produce a schedule of loss and really have no idea where to start. Does anyone know where I can get hold of a template and if there is any guidance anywhere to help me produce one.

Thanks

I have just got one from my local CAB, its in word 2007 if you want to PM me (if thats allowed) Im not sure how to send the file on here :rolleyes:

Hi

heres a link that describes a schedule of loss

Schedule Of Loss | Employment Tribunal Claims

Also try to get hold of Naomi Cunninghams book 'Employment Tribunal Claims - Tactics and Precedents'

Google the internet for remedies hearings as well as schedule of loss.

I can recommend reading the Vento case and the Aziz v CPS remedies case, which although not unfair dismissal, details how remedies are arrived at. Both cases should be available thru BAILII website, but are quite heavy going though.

I also found an example link pasted below.

www.lag.org.uk/.../58CC1C28-7F2B-4789-9914-C400F6C1C992_P3.10Scheduleofloss-unfairdismissal.doc

Hope this is of assistance

thanks

I cant get the 2nd link to work, it might just be me though! :rolleyes: