Help needed with Appeal V Barclays

clivey888
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4619 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sorry guys been camping with the kids over the weekend thought would be able to access on iphone but no signal.

Vjohn thanks can i go ahead and submit this?

Hi,

It needs numbers being added of course and a little tweaking specific for your case... I need a little help to be honest because I'm here, there and everywhere right now.

VJ

Hi,

It needs numbers being added of course and a little tweaking specific for your case... I need a little help to be honest because I'm here, there and everywhere right now.

VJ

No probs VJ,

I dont want to bugger this up as it has cost me a small fortune i haven't got already, This needs to be in by end of week as the 23rd is the last day to object to the charging order, Need to get the appeal / set aside in then reply to the charging order same time.

VJ would appreciate it if you stick this out with me to the end as i feel far more confident with you onboard.

No probs VJ,

I dont want to bugger this up as it has cost me a small fortune i haven't got already, This needs to be in by end of week as the 23rd is the last day to object to the charging order, Need to get the appeal / set aside in then reply to the charging order same time.

VJ would appreciate it if you stick this out with me to the end as i feel far more confident with you onboard.

Have you a date for final hearing, they should not allow the final charging order if their is a set aside application

US President Barack Obama referred to Ugland House as the biggest building in the world or the biggest tax SCA* in the world.

Like I said, we need a defence to the action now based upon everything you have. But the defence will centre around the assignment issues and we really need you to understand everything we put about this because we know, and they know, that the assignment is their downfall every time.

I think I have all of the docs... we just need to work out the PPI refunds/statutory interest/default charges etc for the correct figure. We'll get the set aside based upon an incorrect claimant and incorrect figure... then it'll start over again.

If you agree to the remainder of the balance and are satisfied that HFO have a legal claim to the monies you are free to make them a reasonable and affordable offer. If you are still unsatisfied with the assignment issues then they have no lawful cause of action or legal right to any monies.

So defence next...

VJ

I need some guidance on this... sorting out the defence now.

1) Did this have PPI on it/default charges etc?

2) Have HFO/TR failed to comply with disclosures/legislation/CPR etc?

VJ

Sorry vj,

What had ppi / charges ?

Not understanding your question here buddy

Sorry vj,

What had ppi / charges ?

Not understanding your question here buddy

He needs to know

a) If the account (loan/credit card) had Payment protection insurance on it

b) If there were any default charges (going overlimit, late repayment) on this account, basically cos it helps invalidate the default.

Hth

S.

He needs to know

a) If the account (loan/credit card) had Payment protection insurance on it

b) If there were any default charges (going overlimit, late repayment) on this account, basically cos it helps invalidate the default.

Hth

S.

Thanks

Yes it had ppi and default charges to a subs amount, VJ copies were emailed if not rec let me know and i will send again.

VJ

2) Have HFO/TR failed to comply with disclosures/legislation/CPR etc? No not that i am aware of, Apart from dropping docs on me at the last minute.

The hearing date is set for sept 16th but states i can object by 23 aug.

Hi Clivey

Put why you object to the final charging order going through in writing, on the grounds that there is a set aside application in and until that is resolved a final charge should not be applied. also if a final charge is applied the claimant is incorrect, as HFO Services have no legal ownership.

Just to clarify when they got the charge against me it was in the name of Services, they tried to ammend the name back to Capital, they put this down to an admin error, I have it all in writing as you know.

Make sure you attend the hearing, if they do apply the final charge the set aside will remove it .

US President Barack Obama referred to Ugland House as the biggest building in the world or the biggest tax SCA* in the world.

Hi Clivey

Put why you object to the final charging order going through in writing, on the grounds that there is a set aside application in and until that is resolved a final charge should not be applied. also if a final charge is applied the claimant is incorrect, as HFO Services have no legal ownership.

Just to clarify when they got the charge against me it was in the name of Services, they tried to ammend the name back to Capital, they put this down to an admin error, I have it all in writing as you know.

Make sure you attend the hearing, if they do apply the final charge the set aside will remove it .

The set aside application has not been put in yet, It is correct that the application is to be put in the same time as the defence etc that VJ is doing right now?

The set aside application has not been put in yet, It is correct that the application is to be put in the same time as the defence etc that VJ is doing right now?

Yes I think so VJ will confirm, by the time you get to the hearing the application will be in.

At my final hearing I submitted a full defence, the judge was just not interested, all she asked if there was any ongoing proceedings, to which I said no, so she allowed the final charge, if there had been ongoing proceedings she would have not allowed the final charge.

At my final hearing I submitted a full defence, the judge was just not interested, all she asked if there was any ongoing proceedings, to which I said no, so she allowed the final charge, if there had been ongoing proceedings she would have not allowed the final charge.

Thks

BA

Re: HFO Services/Monument - Queries

Worried about Court?

Learn how to sue or defend

in the County Court

The User-Friendly County Court Guide

£21.49 inc p&P

pearlsmall.jpg

HI EVERYONE I AM NEW TO THIS SITE,

I am emailing you has i have received a letter yestaday from Hfo debt collection
link3.gif
there are located in surrey,There sent me a letter reguarding an old debt from over 7 years ago which was from originally Barclaycard and there sent me a photograph of my street where i live and a copy of my credit file
link3.gif
.This is the 1st letter i received reguarding this debt in years.

Before realising how old the debt was i offered them a monthly payment and there refused the payment i offered them.And said there are going to take futher legal action against me and there are going to send me to court and said bailiffs
link3.gif
could come to my home.And This Dispute is over a 7 year old debt which should be now expired.

I did know the debt was old but, When i realised the debt was 7years old,I asked them for the credit agreement and the statements of the debt from the orginal creditor which was barclaycard and there told me it could take them up to 4 weeks before there get the paperwork from the orginal creditor.And my files are all ready with there legal department.....

i would like some advise on what to do.Has i think this debt collection agency is been unfair and i think there are breaking the law by taking photographs of my street and sending them to me though the post.

So far ive reported them to tradeing standards,consumer rights,office of fair trading,and the Ombudsman
link3.gif
service,

could ANYONE kindly reply with some advise for me please what to do

Thank you

VJ

HI VJ,

Yes family and work always comes first obviously, I was just refering to this for an update as dates are coming and going and it put's the spooks up me reg funds already spent to fight this, I am in the process of writing a letter to deliver to the courts today to explain why i object to the charge order submitted as deadline is today.

I really would like to get the set aside in this week and as you are the main man with the expert knowledge to fight HFO i am relying on you VJ, Don't want to sound like i am pestering you but without you i have no chance, I am forever grateful for the work you have put in so far which is top notch, Hope you get things sorted soon yourside :)