Jump to content


re-signed cca agreement with doorstep lender

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3625 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Recommended Posts



wonder if anybody could advise on what i should do


a doorstep lender has come round to lower are payments the 2 agreements have been replaced with another one which the payments have been lowered.


but on signing the new cca agreement it seems the doorstep lenders agent has left the original along with the copyts we have signed on the floor and forgot about them.


the reason the payments had to be lowered is that a manager took are arrears and never updated nothing also he has now been sacked for allegedly taking money from the company but the company wont accept that he also took are arrears money.


so should i take the original agreement to there office or issue them with a cca request???


really stuck on what i should do any advice would be much appreciated.


am i right in saying without this paperwork the agreement is un-enforceable but worried they may try and reinstate the two agreements that were canncelled all the paperwork left has been signed by me and the employee but he left his copy here by mistake :)



Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

It's not clear (to me) what you are trying to do.


You signed a replacement loan agreement, and the agent did not collect the complete paperwork for this. Was this to your advantage, or disadvantage? If the former, then have you recieved any information to confirm this is now active, or nothing at all? If he has been that incompetent, then whilst your new agreement may not be in place, it had not invalidated or ended the original one, which will carry on regardless.


If it is better for you for the new agreement to be in force, take a copy of it, and retirn it to the firm saying you found this and don't think it is yours. You'll then be bound by the new terms.


Incidentally - there can be any number of copy pages, so unless you have them ALL, there's no guaranee the firm wonl;t already have what they need.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 Caggers

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Have we helped you ...?

  • Create New...