poundhound1808

Advice please: LLoyds CC - Formal Demand letter from SCuM

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3626 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Lloyds credit card, CCA request back in September came back with a reconstructed, Word template style 'agreement'. Dispute letter sent, reply ('Final Response' haha) from Lloyds that they consider the agreement to be valid. Had Default Notice since (possibly invalid).

Now received 'Formal Demand' letter from **** solicitors, threatening legal action. I think the correct reply would be a variation of the 'Bemused' Account in Dispute letter - I have one where there is no agreement at all, and the demand comes from a DCA, both of which doesn't apply here. Could someone point me in the direction of a more suitable template/reply letter that fits the circumstances a bit better.

Many thanks in advance.

poundhound

just use the dca one and amend it slightly

PGH7447

Getting There Slowly

---------

Advice is given freely but is in no way meant to be taken as Gospel:-)