Since the OSC was removed...

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5250 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

...my mam has fallen behind on her payments,she is about 1.5 years into the original agreement, but they are now saying they wil take the goods, so i was wondering,

when she signed the new agreement with no osc(2 months ago) does it restart so she is nolonger more than 1 third into the payments so they need a court order to take the goods?

Lets take brighthouse down...TOGETHER!

If your mum has signed a new agreement i think it will restart from then. Try to get your mum to pay the arrears off. In the meantime if Brighthouse staff turn up at her house tell her not to let them in.

:cool::cool: Blondmusic :cool::cool:

oh crap!

you see she spend 35 quid a week on tabs so hats how she has fell behingd aswell as her money being dropped,

they said she had till saturday to pay it off (£45) and BAYV is hounding her too

Lets take brighthouse down...TOGETHER!

The only thing i can suggest is that your mum contacts Brighthouses head office and explain her difficulties. She should ask if she can make reduced payments in the meantime. I dont know if they will accept this but it is worth a shot.

:cool::cool: Blondmusic :cool::cool:

BrightHouse will still have a link to her original agreement on their system. The re-write (or revised agreement) continues where the original one left off. Just because she has signed a "revised" agreement does NOT mean her original agreement date is no longer valid - and, therefore, her consumer rights regarding early settlement and repossession are still intact.

Try and get hold of BOTH agreements. If your mum doesn't have them, ask BrightHouse to supply duplicates. They can do this easily.

Bottom line is, if your mum has been paying off a 3 year agreement for more than one and a half years she is WELL within the "protected goods" stage, and BrightHouse absolutely cannot repossess their goods without a court order.

Hope this helps.

Cheers

Lefty

If the left side of the brain controls your right, and the right side controls your left, then left-handed people are always in their right mind!

Please help to support this site with a small donation... every little helps...

CAG- The Nation's Weekly Info Store!

;)

She should have had a copy of the re-written agreements. If she's able to, tell her to go into her store and ask them to check if she has PGS. If it's yes to them, they need a court order to remove the goods. Don't let ANYONE in her house.