rockrats

Endeavour Personal Finace - Advice needed!

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3625 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi all,

Some time ago I had a secured consolidation loan on my house (pre divorce) with Endeavour Personal Finance for £50,000.

I went bankrupt in November 2007, discharged for over a year now, and the loan was included in the bankruptcy.

I have just been handed a letter from my ex wife (they dont have my address!) from Lightfoots Solicitors a standard 'pay up now or court action' letter.

I have recently checked my Experian credit file, and there is no record whatsoever of the Endeavour loan.

I thought this forum would be my first port of call - i do not want to ring them, am intending all corresspondance (if any) to be via recorded delivery.

Any ideas/experiances/advice i can take on board to try and clear my name?!!!

My ex wife also went bankrupt but i can only assume she never included the loan for some reason?

I have moved re done this thread in the bankruptcy section, think maybe i posted in the wrong section to start with lol!