Annoyed at those ripping banks off.

Danny27404
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5239 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Okay lets look at it another way...

Banks, which up until their recent greed and stupidity were pretty well off, have lawyers and advisers by the bucketload.

The law is very precise in its stipulation regarding fair contract and rules for credit agreements.

The banks think they are so big and important the law doesnt apply to them and so blatantly flount the law and have no regard for it.

The only way they will learn that they too have to stick to the law is to be penalised..... the only way to penalise them is financially. OFT and the FOS arent going to do it, they are well in the pockets of the bankers.

• Haha 1

If you find my post helpful please click on the scales at the top. Thank you

FAQ SECTION HERE

Halifax Bank Claim filed and settled

Halifax Credit Card settled

Argos Store Card settled

CCA requests sent to

Halifax Credit Card

LLoyds TSB Credit Card

Capital One

Moorcroft (Argos)

NDR

18/06/09

danny u want to get you head out of your ar£$ and wake up to the reality that normal people face every day. u have obviously led a sheltered life and havent a clue what its liketo live on the bare minimum ,sstruggling to pay bills, feed the children,and wonder were its all gona end or where the next pennies are comming from.never mind becoming a bank chairman why not go one better and become an mp then you can screw us all every which way and bail your m8s the banks out

Royalflush:

Hmmm...you didn't say why you didn't get costs at court. Were you defamed? Maybe not, if the accusing party made an error in good faith. In the case of child protection, authorities chose to indulge errors of caution. Qualified privilege may be invocable by the accuser, per Adam (AC, 1917; Atkinson, J)

Banks don't recognize hardship cases unless they have to.

I think your case - which appears to amount to ruination - is so bad that you will require government assistance to restore your viability. By assistance, I mean fast-track to training programmes and affirmative employment. Talk to your Council or MP. You might be surprised what they can do for you. As for credit agencies, they are required to take notice of changing circumstances. An explanatory letter concerning your plight, from your MP, would likely effect your rating to your advantage. But whatever you do, DO NOT DELAY.

Thanks for the reply, Track record:

There are a couple of points I probably didn't explain clearly. I am now employed, in fact my position regarding potential earnings has improved. As far as ''the court case'' is concerned there wasn't one. The investigation in these circumstances is carried out by the local authority and the child protection service. Only if there is a case to answer would it go to court. Unlike the legal system, in cases like this you are presumed guilty from the onset and third parties undertake the investigation to determine whether there is a case to answer. This is a very protracted process which takes, on average, 12 months. During which time you have zero earnings. You have no right of reply and cannot claim for any loss of earnings.

This has caused hardship and even though I have been working for the last 9 months, catching up with the huge loss of income takes time. The bank don't see it that way unfortunately. It may sound strange but we accept the circumstances surrounding the allegation (it's the nature of the beast. What we find hard to accept is our banks attitude. Customer loyalty of 20 years stands for nothing at all.

Royalflush:

Hmmm...you didn't say why you didn't get costs at court. Were you defamed? Maybe not, if the accusing party made an error in good faith. In the case of child protection, authorities chose to indulge errors of caution. Qualified privilege may be invocable by the accuser, per Adam (AC, 1917; Atkinson, J)

Banks don't recognize hardship cases unless they have to.

I think your case - which appears to amount to ruination - is so bad that you will require government assistance to restore your viability. By assistance, I mean fast-track to training programmes and affirmative employment. Talk to your Council or MP. You might be surprised what they can do for you. As for credit agencies, they are required to take notice of changing circumstances. An explanatory letter concerning your plight, from your MP, would likely effect your rating to your advantage. But whatever you do, DO NOT DELAY.

Please stop editing your own posts and have the guts to stand up for your own views regardless of what others have to say. You get no prizes for not sticking up for yourself when all around you are shooting at you.

Being accused of working for a bank is not that bad a insult to have to be honest ;)

FSA Waiver on Bank Charges:http://www.fsa.gov.uk/pages/Doing/Regulated/Notify/Waiver/pdf/dir_quart_0709.pdf

Please stop editing your own posts and have the guts to stand up for your own views regardless of what others have to say. You get no prizes for not sticking up for yourself when all around you are shooting at you.

Being accused of working for a bank is not that bad a insult to have to be honest ;)

It's when they mis-spell "Banker" that you can get upset :p

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

ive spent all day going through different forums and the ammount of people looking to not pay if thier contract looks wrong or claw charges back for their mistake is out of order.

All day eh? You must know the situation inside out by now then, we'll have to accept your judgement..

withdrawn

You remind me of going to the bank and taking out money, and having a really bad day, I ask the cashier, what have I just done with my money.....their reply was as above..... so that must deserve some rep for you :D

Don't be shy cos I can get much worse than this and I am working on it :D

FSA Waiver on Bank Charges:http://www.fsa.gov.uk/pages/Doing/Regulated/Notify/Waiver/pdf/dir_quart_0709.pdf

It's Roman Catholic contraception..back to you guys for more hilarity ;)

:grin:That just made me spit tea

If you find my post helpful please click on the scales at the top. Thank you

FAQ SECTION HERE

Halifax Bank Claim filed and settled

Halifax Credit Card settled

Argos Store Card settled

CCA requests sent to

Halifax Credit Card

LLoyds TSB Credit Card

Capital One

Moorcroft (Argos)

NDR