Fiscalawareness

Bank charge created defaults

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3621 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi everyone

i have a halifax bank account that i let run stupidly outside of its overdraft. I then got hit for charges , this continued for a few years as in the scheme of things the overdraft was not my biggest debt. Plus is didnt know what i was doing.

I have also almost every month been hit for defualts becuase i have not brought the balance back into the agreed overdraft.

However i havent used the account for years, its fees, interest and charges taking the account over the agreed fee, then more charges.

Can i at least get the defualts off the account as they were given due to the charges adding up.

If so can anyone piont me to the actual breech as i will not muck about i will just take the halifax to court to get them removed.

Cheers James

Guest Old_andrew2018

Bump