help please - **Discontinued***

chippo
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5143 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking good chippo :)

M

ALL unsolicited PMs and E-mails should be posted up - Not all on CAG are who they appear to be

My views are my own. If in doubt, seek professional advice. If I can help though, I will. CAG helped me!!

You have been sent the AQ as the Court are not aware of Restons wishing to discontinue.

If you are agreeable to Restons terms to discontinue then you must contact them immediately so that they can fax the Court notice of their discontinuing.

You will then need to contact the court to make sure that Restons have notified them of the discontinuance.

If Restons do not discontinue then the AQ must be submitted..............until the court have received a discontinuance letter the case is still ongoing.

Easiest way is to give Restons a call or send them an e-mail....they usually have it on their letters and to be fair to Restons, they are normally quick in responding.

• 3 weeks later...

What does the copy say, do you know what was filed.

M

ALL unsolicited PMs and E-mails should be posted up - Not all on CAG are who they appear to be

My views are my own. If in doubt, seek professional advice. If I can help though, I will. CAG helped me!!

Hi chippo,

from what you've said it sounds to me exactly what it says. Sounds like you're there :) but don't think you can claim costs :(.

Nice one.

M

It will be difficult if they/anyone tries again. Make sure you keep the paperwork in case you ever need it though - well done.

M

nice one. well done chippo

M