Tinab35

Letter from Network credit I received

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3626 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Dear Miss ******

Your previous communications addressed to our Miss Paterson have been passed to me for action.

I confirm that I am currently investigating the matter and I will issue a response directly to you no later than Friday 11th December 2009.

I would advise that your account has been placed on hold pending the conclusion of my investigation.

Kind Regards,

John J Quinn - Managing Director

Quinn's Limited t/a Network Credit Services

Tel: +44 (0) 1698 304527

Fax: +44 (0) 1698 300036

Mob: +44 (0) 7764 489269

Web: www.networkcreditservices.com

What next are they going to demand full payment, This is from the letter I sent regarding telephone calls/ agreement and me saying I was going to report them to various places.

Anyone else had these

It's just a standard letter, they'll be waiting for an adult to come into the office who is capable of reading your letter & explaining it to them. ;)

Anthrax alert at debt collectors caused by box of doughnuts

Make sure you do not post anything which identifies you. Although we can remove certain things from the site unless it's done in a timely manner everything you post will appear in Google cache & we do not have any control over that.

Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

17 Port & Maritime Regiment RCT