angel_1

Gmac Who Are The Other 4 Lenders Investigated By Fsa?

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3628 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hiya all

would anyone know if Mars Capital is another lender that is being investigaged the same as GMAC?

cheers

survivor and angel x

Im happy to help with support and my own thoughts, but if I offer any thoughts to your problems please take it as from my life experience only and not of any legal standing. Always take further advice from the legal experts in your final action.:)

my new motto is,,,",Taking back control of your life and home - such peace is priceless"

This is all due to truecall device , have a serious peek at this you will be thankful like I am x laters angel :D

Angel & Survivor

We only know of GMAC because the investigation has finished and the FSA have given judgement.

It is a fairly open secret that the Capstone/Preferred/London Mortgage/Southern Pacific group are helping the FSA, but we wont know for sure until the FSA report in the New Year.

The FSA act on reports, from groups like Shelter & the CAB and also of course information from the FOS. Copy the FSA when complaints about lender abuses are passed to the FOS.

Have everything crossed for you today in court .

Regards

on*the*case

Never Give Up! Never Surrender!