Bookworm

Major plug...

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3628 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

So good I had to share! :-D

I am currently listening to the new Adam Lambert CD.

Remember him? Flamboyant runner-up to what-his-name on American Idol last year, courted by Queen to maybe finally find a suitable replacement for Freddie?

Well, I am LOVING his album.

part Queen, part Marc Almond, Depeche Mode, Savage Garden, it's cool, cheesy, sweet, melts like chocolate...

As a self-confessed fag-hag, the hot androgynous looks help too :-D

51-BZQtRsvL._SS400_.jpg

Long time since I had enjoyed this type of album so much.

I wondered who you were on about. Sounds like some thing I would listen to. Never heard of him though.

Just getting it now ;)

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

Runner-up on american Idol last year... Lost to a married, blandly good looking, blandly good sounding, churchgoing good boy. Adam's androgynous, smoulderingly sexy looks, Freddie Mercury sound and variations and overly ambiguous raw sexuality were probably a bit too much for the good ol' US of A American Idol voters... :razz:

He was SO good that Queen wanted to sign him up to front the band there and then. That really says it all. :-D

His version of "Mad World" on AI gave me goosebumps.

Edited by Bookworm

Woooo, me likes :)

I had heard of him, what with a big fuss he made with a raunchy performance on an award show (I heard the news, didn't catch the show), and I'd heard a few people saying he's one to watch but this is the first time I have seen/heard him perform. Very good, and very unique, which in my opinion is what's missing from music today (and why I like Lady Gaga).

Mungy Pup

I want to live in a world where chickens are free to cross the road without their intentions being questioned. :razz: