Parking Ticket Thrown at Me in Salford..HELP..

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5224 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi guys, hope every1 is well.

I would like some help please with a parking ticket i am fighting.

This is what happened.

I parked my car on Taylorson St South, just outside the authorised parking zone, so yes I was parked on double yellows.

I left a note on my car saying it was an emergency and that I was running up into an apartment to switch ther water and electric off following a leak. I was with someone at the time.

When we both came out of the building and onto the street, there was a guy issuing a ticket to my car. Ticket was not issued, was still in the machine, and I asked him what he was doing...I asked if he had read my note, he said yes and was about to take a photo of it aswell as my car parked where it was. I said if you are planning on taking a pic of my note, why have u folded it back up and placed it back on my windscreen???

I said I was leaving with my car before he had a chance to print ticket and fix penalty to my windscreen to which he replied..sorry but the ticket is already issued. He then proceded to print the ticket anf throw it over my shoulder in the direction of my car windscreen. The ticket landed on the floor next to my car and I got in my car and drove off.

When i wrote to appeals, they replied saying ticket had been issued and i must pay.

He must have binned the ticket because when i called up the next day, I was told the guy who issued the ticket had not taken it back to his office. He claims it was fixed to my car. But he didnt take any pics of it.

Anyone have any ideas please ???

Just received a NtO today asking for the full price of 70 pounds.

please help guys ! ! ! ! ! ! :???::???::???:

The ticket has been issued yes.

Since it was neither affixed to the vehicle nor handed to the driver then, as an S.9 PCN it has not been issued.

The TMA 2004 allowed for postal service (S.10 PCN) where S.9 service had failed.

I would argue that (especially with a witness) that the PCN has not been properly served.

I am assuming that you wrote top appeals following receipt of an NtO (Notice to Owner). If you appealed against a PCN sent by post, then it has been served

No evidence of water problems.

I rang parking services day after this happened to see if offence had been logged on their system. they said yes. I appealed when nto arrived here at work.