Income Forms

Honeypot
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5244 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Everyone

Does anyone have any experience on what are the best I&E templates to use?

I have downloaded the one of The National Debtline website but it asks about my partners income etc.

Can I leave that blank or do I have to fill it in? The debt is mine.

Will they dismiss it if I dont state my 'Household Income' rather than 'my income'

Thanks

Vicky

xxxx

As far as I'm concerned, your partner's income is none of their affair. Your partner is not liable for the debt, so whatever their income, it's irrelevant. others may disagree

I am a lawyer, but I am an academic lawyer. I do not practice as a barrister or solicitor. You should consult a practising Solicitor BEFORE taking any Court or other action

also bear-in-mind you are under NO legal obligation to inform anyone bar a court of law about your private financial statute.

it YOUR business not a DCA/Creditor.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

If this I&E is for a DCA you are under no obligation to fill it in, they have no powers to demand it, I feel that if debt is still with OC and you can set up a payment that you can afford then go ahead. The debt is yours not your partners so just use your income, it was lent to you originally on your income.

Are these people entitled to collect this debt?

I have no legal training, any knowledge I have has come from this forum, and my own experiences. Always balance up any advice you get with your own common sense.

Thanks for your answers guys.

Im just writing to MBNA asking for reduced payments and no interest which I know probably wont happen so i was gonna include an I&E sheet with my begging letter to show I am serious about trying to pay the debt off.

The National Debtline template goes in to so much detail I was worried that if I used that form and didnt fill out all the questions about my household it would be rejected

Can anyone honestly say that they have had more understanding from a DCA/Creditor when completeing a 'proper' I&E template rather than a 'homemade' one?

Vicky

xxxx

Edited by Honeypot

I have yet to have any understanding from an OC or a DCA with or without completing an I&E in any shape form or guise - I wouldn't bother... I have been fobbing off one DCA for six months now, telling them that they must have lost it - the next time they ask I will stop payment and CCA them!

"I am prepared to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter" - Sir Winston Churchill

Can anyone honestly say that they have had more understanding from a DCA/Creditor when completeing a 'proper' I&E template rather than a 'homemade' one?

Vicky

xxxx

they honestly will not care

all they want is money and will use any method to get it.

have you checked these leechers ARE entitled to demand money off you by a CCA?

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

send mbna the cca request they are known for not having valid cca's in a lot of cases. and a invlaid cca means they can not enforce the debt and neither can a judge.

Oh, and they have no legal right to demand any information from you regarding your income and expenses. infact only info they can request is your name, address and date of birth anything else they can go take a run and jump for, as only a udge can request such infomation and even then it can only be your infomation alone and not anybody elses.

Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Always seek the advice of an insured qualified professional. All my legal and nonlegal knowledge comes from either here (CAG),my own personal research and experience and/or as the result of necessity as an Employer and Businessman.

By using my advice in any form, you agreed to waive all rights to hold myself or any persons representing myself of any liability.

If you PM me, make sure to include a link to your thread as I don't give out advice in private. All PMs that are sent in missuse (including but not limited to phinishing, spam) of the PM application and/or PMs that are threatening or abusive will be reported to the Site Team and if necessary to the police and/or relevant Authority.

send mbna the cca request they are known for not having valid cca's in a lot of cases. and a invlaid cca means they can not enforce the debt and neither can a judge.

If the card wasn't taken out post 2007, but once again, this site is not about debt avoidance.

Oh, and they have no legal right to demand any information from you regarding your income and expenses. infact only info they can request is your name, address and date of birth Thats what they lead you to believe, they are no more legally entitled to this information than I am. anything else they can go take a run and jump for, as only a udge can request such infomation and even then it can only be your infomation alone and not anybody elses.

I&E forms should 'only' be used when your account is still with the OC, and you wish to re-negotiate a monthly figure. Tin pot DCA's, who are as qualified as a toddler to deal with financial matters, let alone legal matters, are merely having delusions of grandeur, and as said above, they have no 'legal' right to such personal and confidential information, as we all know, they can't even abide by the Data Protection Act, least of all the law of the land.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!