Rossendales-how to get my Money back

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5223 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Back in early November, rosendales barged into my sister inlaws place...refushing to leave untill debt settled or taken all her stuff, simply put we and close family got the money together that day.

Now we have a break down of the charges some ridulcose figure of £120 for Van and another £100 for waiting.....they didn;t wait at all they were in in 3 mins...thanks to a silly flat mate (not his fault)

Other than the obvious of calling rossendales direct and disptuing the charges, what would you guys here advise on doing should they shun all requests for a refund?

Back in early November, rosendales barged into my sister inlaws place...refushing to leave untill debt settled or taken all her stuff, simply put we and close family got the money together that day.

Now we have a break down of the charges some ridulcose figure of £120 for Van and another £100 for waiting.....they didn;t wait at all they were in in 3 mins...thanks to a silly flat mate (not his fault)

Other than the obvious of calling rossendales direct and disptuing the charges, what would you guys here advise on doing should they shun all requests for a refund?

Had the bailiff previously visited or was this a first visit?

Can you also telephone the council and ask them to confirm what charges have been applied to your account.

Most councils have online access to the bailiff companies accounts and can see immediately what charges have been put onto your account.

Had the bailiff previously visited or was this a first visit?

They said they had been before......they also siad they had sent a letter......still waiting on proof of both....

I'm sure we have a full break down from them its at home atm though.

Breakdown of account:

06/08/09-DEBT:266

21/09/09-Visit 1: 24.50

28/09/09-Visit 2: 18.00

14/11/09-Waiting :120.00

14/11/09-Attendance/Van : 110.0

14/11/09-Levy Fee : 33.00

16/11/09-Payment By DC: 0.80

Total Debt for £572.46

Absoute joke....

Edited by slackda

14/11/09-Waiting :120.00

14/11/09-Attendance/Van : 110.0

14/11/09-Levy Fee : 33.00

they cant charge van fee the same day as a levy fee and there is no such thing as a waiting fee

and if you paid the debt the same day there should not be a levy fee

• Haha 1

Dear All

i am extremely dissappointed to note that these theives, thugs who call themselves rossendale bailiffs are still continuing in their crime wave. i am currently compiling an extensive report on these thugs and will be forwarding this onto their regulating authority in particular their local county court where these alleged bailiffs have lodged a £10,000 deposit for any bad deeds they do. so i strongly suggest people who have suffered at their hands need to contact burnley county court as they are effectively the licence holders, in a view to cliam compensation and closing this company down. also the report will be forwarded on to all their clients who are currently instructing them to do this work. a report will also be made how the thugs are violating human rights of inocent people.

i am currently looking for people to issue statements of their experience at these bailiffs hands and please email them to [email protected]

these bailiffs are also being prosecuted by the police and hence more evidence is required to put a stop to these thugs.

any further enquires please email me on the above address

Regards

Dear All

i am extremely dissappointed to note that these theives, thugs who call themselves rossendale bailiffs are still continuing in their crime wave. i am currently compiling an extensive report on these thugs and will be forwarding this onto their regulating authority in particular their local county court where these alleged bailiffs have lodged a £10,000 deposit for any bad deeds they do. so i strongly suggest people who have suffered at their hands need to contact burnley county court as they are effectively the licence holders, in a view to cliam compensation and closing this company down. also the report will be forwarded on to all their clients who are currently instructing them to do this work. a report will also be made how the thugs are violating human rights of inocent people.

i am currently looking for people to issue statements of their experience at these bailiffs hands and please email them to [email protected]

these bailiffs are also being prosecuted by the police and hence more evidence is required to put a stop to these thugs.

any further enquires please email me on the above address

Regards

welcome to CAG

I Hope you don't take offence to this but could you please introduce yourself to the site team

I'm sure you will understand that wee get a bit paranoid on here when it comes to bailiffs and trying to keep 1 step ahead of them

if you click the red triangle this will alert the site team to you post

as i said i hope you don't take offence as i don't want to frighten any genuine poster off but I'm sure you will understand my concerns

And hopefully you will get a lot of help from the members with Rossendales

Could i also suggest you start your own thread for this

Right so i rang them, and pushed them for a response how how they would resolve...ended up with the women on the end of the phone hangin up on me.....round 2..the letter :D we got any good templates on requesting a refund?